• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Evie pouts at Lea. If I could talk in the wake world, I would. She says in her thoughts, glaring down Lea. I could put you to sleep right now If I wanted to. Then I would tell you off. Evie remains with an annoyed look at Lea as they walk to the train.

Lea rolls her eyes and she plops down next to Sakura who's waiting for the train as well while tickling her familiar "How come you always have that with you?" Lea asks and Sakura says "She's been with me all my life".

"My stop is the fourth one" Sakura says and she smiles slightly, Luna flies up and waves her hand in front of Evie's face. Lea takes the small familiar and glances at her "You're weird" she mumbles.

-Okay. This the information I've found on the bandits, Ib started. They are a group of around 7 people or so. They usually hang out at the southern part of town and mostly attack smaller shops and such. It seems like most of them can do magic, although from the descriptions, it sounds like they aren't so good at it.

She looked at Evie and Lea, but when she noticed Evie was daydreaming or something, she sighed. Was my exposistion really that boring, she thought for herself, then noticing that Sakura and her familiar Luna were on the train too.

-Hello Sakura. Are you going with us or do you have another mission?

"I have another mission, and Lea, do you mind letting go of Luna" Sakura says to the girl next to her, Lea let the familiar go and says "I thought only demons had those things". Sakura show her mission, which seemed rather simple, however if you looked close enough then you could notice another request behind it, Lea smirks slightly and she says "That's the town team Natsu is in".

Evie jolts awake quickly,her hand stopped glowing. She glances at Ib and Lea, before giving both of them a smile. She reaches up and flattens her hair.

Evie walks around Magnolia, her mind wandering to other places. She keeps her head low trying not to accidentally look into someones dreams. Gets a strong sense of magic power before turning in the direction it came from. She feels strong magic energy coming from a cave before turning and running in its direction. She stops outside the cave and gazes in, noticing a cold chill coming from inside. Ice? Strange. She slowly enters the cave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lea sighs and looks outside "Natsu has an exceed, Wendy as well, but why don't I have one?" she asks and glances at Sakura who has a familiar, even though it was strange "How can people sleep during a train ride?" she wonders seeing her best friend/rival.

Evie stands there staring toward the Ice. A human is frozen inside? But, why is so much magic energy coming off. She looks closely at the boy and notices his eyes are closed. He's Alive. Which means... he's asleep. Evie eyes widen before she steps away from the Ice. A magic circle forms underneath her as she vanishes in the ring of light and reappears in a different land, her hair now white.

The boy now wanders aimlessly through an empty city. All traces of life were gone, aside from him.

Strange. This is so familiar. He ponders, continuing to walk about, before noticing a glimmer of silvery hair from the corner of his eye.

"Who's there!?"

Evie stands perfectly still looking at the boy. "A very lonely world you created" She says almost coldly. "But you didn't create this dream. this is a memory" She states walking toward the Boy.

The boy walks towards her, puzzled.

"First off, how are you interacting with my dreams? Second off, what year is it?" He asks, stopping in front of her, staring up.

"791? Jeez. I missed a lot." He sighs, pacing around.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm still stuck in a block of ice. Mind springing me?"

"Why are you in said block of ice" She keeps her eyes on him, in case he attempts to attack her, for any damage done to her in the dream is inflected on her body in the waking world.

Her eyes narrow. "And why am I to believe they were not justified to do so" Her glare cold "How am I to know you won't do it to the current city your near"

Her eyes widen. Black Magic. She throws her hand up, a magic circle forming underneath herself. She stares coldly as bright light surrounds herself

She closes her eyes. "Just wait" She vanishes into the light. She reappears in the physical world, dropping to her knees. Black Magic... should I really be doing this... She stands up and extends her hand, a smaller magic circle appears, creating a sword. She holds the sword and quickly begins on slashing the ice.

The boys dream swiftly ends, and he can hear the faint noise of the ice around him being chipped away at.

I have a feeling she is going to kill me after getting me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back