• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Not important. I'll need you to trust me when you wake up from the day dream and follow me." She says it very straight forward, feeling the day dream ending.

"That'll be easy" She smile before she disappears in her flash of light again. Once in the waking world she grabs his wrist and instantly begins pulling him toward the cave. A blind wizard. Strange.

-Okay. I'll remember to ask you in the future. As for the map, I'll be your pantochronometer, Ib said and continued to walk to the house of their quest giver. When they got to the house, she knocked on the door and waited patiently.

@Flame Demon

Points at hunks of ice inside the Cavern. "I was frozen for about 300 years. She broke me out of that ice block."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lea nods and she follows Ib, the man opens the door after a short while and says "Come in". Lea glances around the area and sighs softly, she would have to be careful not to brake anything.

Falzar point at the grass. "I kinda did that. To a whole city. By accident." He sweats nervously, "I may have angered a large number of Fiore's residents. So they froze me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back