• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
She waves her hand, creating a magic circle under both of them. "One chance to prove it" She swipes her hand, releasing bright light, ending the dream.

"All right, death boy. You heard her. One chance," Jay says as he adjusts his sunglasses, which flash with a red light. "Maguilty Sense."

Falzar sits up from where he had fallen asleep, and walks to the edge of the dead grass.

Here Goes...

He lightly tiptoes into the living grass, and it remains standing and green.

"Yeah. I know," Jay says, as his sunglasses turn back to black. "I guess you can control it. But can we trust you to keep it controlled?"

Falzar pumps his fist in the air. "Success!" As he shouts, a bird plummets from the sky and hits him on the head.

"I did that on purpose."

Evie remains staring at Falzar. I have a feeling he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Evie tug on Jays sleeve and sends him a quick day dream. The daydream only has 2 words "Ask. Gramps"

"For now. But I've got my eye on you. In a manner of speaking." Jay unfolds his cane and gestures in Falzar's direction. "Come with me."

The young male roamed around Fiore, little to no knowledge of really anything, but he knew most things, jut not alot about them, looking up as he seemed to have stumbled upon the fairy tail guild.

Jay manages to lead the group back to Fairy Tail's guild hall. As they arrive, Jay turns around and looks toward Evie. "Okay, dream girl. Find the Master and bring him here, okay?"

Evie smiles before walking toward the Bar and Mirajane. She manages to communicate with Mira and is told Master was in the Back room. A few moments later Evie returns with the Master.

"Yes Jay? Evie told me you wished to speak with me about someone" He notices Falzar. "Who is this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back