• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Ib followed the man calmly, and closed the door behind. The man sat himself on a armchair, but Ib just looked at him, waiting for details.

-Please, sit down, the man said as he signaled the couch to them. Ib sat herself on the corner of it. She looked at the man, ready to hear what he had to say.

-I'm Rufus Scrimgeour, the mayor of this town, he started. Lately, a bunch of scoundrels have been disturbing the peace, and we, the town, want you to eraticate them. Can you do that?

@Flame Demon

"Easy" Lea says and she smiles, she would easily do that, she just shouldn't break any buildings.

-Of course we can do it, Ib said. Is there anything you want to add?

Rufus shooked his head, and Ib went out, holding the door for Lea.

-Let's go then, she said.

@Flame Demon

Lea nods and she goes outside "Well we should probably head to the hideout" she says and adds "But you show the way".

-Of couse. Follow me, Ib said. As they walked through town, Ib observed her surroundings. It was obvious they were in the right direction, as there was more vandlised stuff as they went on. Finally, they came to what seemed to be an abandonned factory, from which voices were heard. Ib took a quick peak inside trough a window, and saw 7 people that seemed to be holding some meeting.

-I think it's here. Do you have a plan?

@Flame Demon

"I don't work with plans" Lea says covering her fist with fire "Let's just break that place down!" she says and smirks slightly, she had been looking for a good fight all week long.

A short time later, Jay gets up from his table and goes off searching for Falzar. He asks around, but nobody seems to have seen him.

"And we are done!"

Falzar sits up from the bench, inspecting the new marking on his collar. A deep purple Fairy Tail emblem.

He said his thanks and left the room, entering the main hall.

The boy grins and claps his hands together, before placing them on the Dragon head above him.

"I AM EVERYWHERE, NOWHERE, AND RIGHT HERE." The statue screeches across the hall.

Everyone in the hall stops and dives for cover, except for Jay and a few other fearless mages. Jay looks in the direction of the noise. "Fal?"

"Great! Now that you're a member of the guild, you can take requests. The request board's over by the bar. Go check it out, see if any look good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back