• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Frozen in Ice you say. Why so? And why did you bring him here"

Evie glares at the term Dream Girl.

"My height has nothing to do with my magic capabilities" He says, adjusting his jacket.

"300 and... 20 years? Not quite sure."

"Okay. So I may have accidentally destroyed an entire village and made a lot of people mad."

Last edited by a moderator:
His eyes widen. "Destroyed an entire Village? Evie! Why did you bring him here?

Evie looks at the master and her eyes flash white before returning to normal.

"Struggling to control it... Same magic as Zeref... interesting"

"Let him stay here." the master laughs as he looks toward Jay "Jay, you can Evie shall make sure he doesn't get too out of hand. I'll have Erza take a look and watch when She returns from her mission with the rest of her team" The master walks toward the back room.

Evie exhales, turning toward Falzar. She smiles before letting out a yawn. It was almost noon and she hasn't slept all day.

"Looks like it," Jay says as he turns toward Falzar. "Guess I should properly introduce myself. Jay Harvey. Sword mage." He holds his hand out for a handshake.

"A guild mark is a symbol that gets printed on your body. It shows that you're a part of a guild." At this, Jay turns around and lowers his collar, showing his red Fairy Tail mark on the back of his neck.

"Ah, I have to get that marking. Well then, I will look for this Mirajane." Falzar replied, wandering into the Guild building.

Evie sighs, watching Falzar walk into the building. I'm sure he'll be okay, but I cant help but worry. Evie walks over to Levy and sits next to her, Levy begins to talk about what shes working on. Evie quietly listens, smiling as she does.

Falzar wanders about before getting frustrated. He walks past a selection of herbs, killing all of them. "Oh crap. I'm so sorry. Here..." Falzar places his hand on the bed of dead herbs, and they begin to spring to life. The herbs begin to walk about and leap off the table. "Aaaaand It got worse."

The boy scrambles to collect the fallen papers, forgetting about the herbs altogether.

"Haven't seen you around before, but you already seem like a Fairy Tail Mage..."

"I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back