• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Nah. Wyverns ain't dragons. Dragons been gone fer years. Wyverns are... whaddayacallem... sub-somethin'."

"Subspecies?"

"Yeah, that."

"Uhh. Hey big guy, can you grab the poster?" Falzar sheepishly asked, standing on his toes and flailing his arm just below the poster.

The older mage snickers a bit, grabbing the flier and giving it to Falzar. "Y'all gotta go to Siena Village. Y'know where that is?"

"Easy, kid. All y'gotta do's go 'bout fifteen miles southwest."

"Aren't there any carriages?"

"There's one that'll take ya to a li'l place a mile away, but it ain't cheap."

"That's fine. There's no way I could walk fifteen miles and not get lost."

Jay folds up his cane and nods to the man. "Thanks. Let's go, Fal."

"Alright, watch- er... Listen? To this!" Falzar boasted, crossing his arms. A dark aura surrounded him, radiating around, as he began to age at a rapid rate, into young adulthood. His hair flowed down to his knees as his face matured,a nd black diamonds decorated the space under his eyes. Falzar finally sprouted a pair of black wings, completing the true form of an Etherious.

Jay feels the force of the dark aura. He adjusts his sunglasses and whispers "Maguilty Sense." The glasses flash red and turn red for a moment, before turning back as Jay stumbles backward and falls onto his backside. "What the hell is that?!"

Evie steps outside and notices the wings. She instantly face palms, youve GOT to be kidding me. Evie sighs and heads back inside, almost instantly falling asleep at a table

"Most Etherious have a transformed state. Usually it boosts their powers to incredible levels, but I am not that strong without this." He reaches a hand out to Jay "Hop on my back and we can travel 15 miles in 10 minutes."

The Demon grabs Jay's hand, and whips him onto his back, "We ride!" Falzar cries, blasting off of the ground, leaving a large crack in the tiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back