• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Falzar follows him to the nest. "I get to fight a Dragon~ Sub-species. Is that even a dragon? I guess we will find out. I want to see a dragon."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wyverns are different than dragons. Dragons have four legs, Wyverns only have two." Jay stops suddenly. "Shh. It's up there. Sleeping."

"Exactly," Jay whispers as he draws his sword. The blade, honed to razor sharpness, catches the light, and Jay smirks. "This thing doesn't stand a chance."

"Right." Jay dashes toward the wyvern, aiming a swing straight for its neck. The sword glows with yellow energy as he swings. "Sunlight Chop!"

The Wyvern thrashes in pain and staggers to its feet. It glares at the two mages, then flies up and dives toward them. Jay leaps out of the way.

As the Wyvern lunges at the boy, he rolls his arms into position, his right arm on top with index and middle finger skyward, and his left hand with the index and pinkie towards the ground. "Death Predation!" Falzar cried, as a black aura surrounded him for several feet, melting the scales off the Wyvern's beak.

The Wyvern rears back and screeches. Jay takes the opportunity to jump onto its back. "Shadowstitch!" he shouts, as his sword glows dark purple. He thrusts the sword directly into the monster's neck.

"It's over!" Falzar raises his hands as a black circle appears under the Wyvern.

"Doom Pillar!" A pitch black spear rips from the ground and impales the Wyvern, causing it to slowly fall from the sky.

Jay leaps off of the wyvern just in time, narrowly avoiding the spear. "Whoa! Watch it!"

The wyvern collides with the ground, quite dead.

Jay sheathes his sword and looks to the wyvern's corpse. "It went straight through and almost hit me! Look, there's a massive hole in its back!"

( The Current Poll will end tomorrow night, and a New one will go Up. Please remember to vote on the current poll before it closes. Sorry for my lack of activity, if you have any questions please feel free to message me or ask @Midnight Phantom or @electroShogun

See you guys on Friday! Cx )

Falzar grabs at the nearby ledge in an attempt to climb into the nest, and quickly slides down.

"Well... I guess I need backup."

He places his hands against the wall, and a small Golem twists its way out.

"Jay, hop on!"

"Living Magic. Breath Life into inanimate objects. Kinda like the herbs. and that statue head. Remember the screaming? Good times." The Golem claws into the wall and carries its riders up towards the nest.

"No. I brought a statue-head to life and told it to respond with whatever ti could come up with. Ever heard of Lullaby? That was a Living Magic made by Zeref. In the good old days."

Jay sighs; this is a lot to take in. His new ally is descended from the most evil mage in history. Absentmindedly, Jay begins humming a somber, chilling tune.

"I wonder how Zeref's reputation held up? He may have been a dark wizard, but..." Falzar chuckles "The only person he wanted dead was himself."

Jay doesn't hear Falzar; he's too wrapped up in his little tune. He begins making up words to go with it. "You cause nothing but trouble wherever you burn, you're the sunlight in my open eyes, but I won't go blind today..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back