• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Jay snaps out of his trance and looks around. "The mayor said there were eight of you. But I only see five. What happened to the other three?"

A young child, dirty and shaking, speaks up.

"They was eat'n, sir! That big ol' monster snatched 'em up an' gulped 'em down!"

"Well, you don't need to worry about being eaten anymore. We killed the wyvern," Jay said, then he turned to Falzar. "Think you could summon a couple more golems to carry these people?"

"Got it!" Falzar hops out of the nest and creates a few more golems before climbing on his final creation.

"I'm just gonna take a nap. These guys can go on auto-pilot..."

Jay looks over at Falzar and nods, before continuing to hum. "Where are you leading us? All is malodorous evil. The reddest of herrings is wearing a worrying scent..."

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the thugs started running towards Lea and Ib. He summoned agun and started to shoot at them.

-Requip? Doesn't matter, Ib said as she summoned a Archive screen that she used as a shield for her and Lea.

-Could you hurry up and take care of them quickly? You know my magic isn't that good at dealing damage.

@Flame Demon

Lea nods and she jumps bavkwards "Roar of the fire dragon" she says and manages to hit all of with too much damage to the building.

The thugs are knocked out, but the ceiling breaks too. Ib uses her Archive shield to to protect her and Lea. After the ceiling stops falling, Goes to tthe now unconcious scoundrelsand checks if they are alove or not.

-Still alive. But the roof...Well at least it's an abandonned factory, so they probably won't charge us that much, Ib said. She transfered their coordinates to Rufus Scrimgeour, and the police arrived quickly and took away the criminals.

-Time to go home then, Ib said.

"No, we have to go back, remember, our reward" Lea says remembering they got jewels and something strange.

-Right. The reward, Ib said and started walking back to the home of the mayor. He waited there for them, the reward on the table.

- How do you want to split it up? I know you're planning to buy a house, so I don't mind if you take more of it.

@Flame Demon

"It's fine, besides..." Lea says and she glances at the weird egg "What's that?" she asks and the mayor says "Ah I found this one day, I don't know what to do with it, so you can take that as well".

-If you say so. We'll just split it in half then, Ib said. She quickly divided the jewels equally, and took her share of it.

Lea smiles taking her half and she looks at the egg, then something inside her clicks "That's an exceed egg" she says walking over to it.

The golems reach the bottom of the cliff, and Jay hops off his. The refugees follow suit. Jay walks over to Falzar and gently shakes him. "Fal. Wake up."

The boy awakes with a snort "Wha- Oh. We're on the ground now." He slides off the Golem and waves goodbye, as the rocky creatures retreat into a nearby cave.

Jay follows after the young mage. Halfway back to town, his sunglasses suddenly change back to black, and he trips, landing on his face. "Oof!"

Falzar spins around and sees the fallen man. "Need a hand? Or some feet? I haven't made a quad-pedal Golem yet but it could be fun."

Falzar grabs the Blind Mage's hand and leads him to the front of the group. "We are almost there. Just a few more minutes of walking."

Evie remains asleep in the guild hall, her hair spread out.

"Shouldn't we weak her?" Levy asks the master, watching Evie sleep.

"Let the girl sleep. She works hard at night watching over the guild"

"What do you mean?"

"She kindly watches over most guild members dreams. Very generous of her." The master takes a drink before smiling toward Levy.

Levy nods understanding before returning to her book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back