• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Most? Then... some didn't make it?" the mayor says sadly.

"I'm sorry," Jay says.

"Don't be. Y'all killed the wyvern an' stopped even more deaths. That was the request, after all. Here's your reward, as promised." The mayor hands Jay a rough leather pouch. It is quite heavy, despite its small size. Jay hands it off to Falzar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falzar grabs Jay's wrist and leads him to a nearby carriage. He grabs a coin from the pouch, and pays their fare to return to the Fairytail Guild. The pair of mages climb into the back of the carriage and sit down.

"My blindness. How can I fight when I'm blind? How did I take the lead earlier? Everyone asks me that the first time they see me in action. I'm sure you're no different."

"Well. During those occasions your sunglasses glow red, and I could sense magical energy from your eyes, so I assume it is some form of ocular or sensory magic that allows you some sense of sight. That or you were just very confident." Falzar ponders the possibilities.

Jay is stunned by Falzar's perception. Nobody's ever noticed the glasses changing color before. "W-Well... you're right, actually. Do you know the magic known as Maguilty Sense?"

"Maguilty Sense? That must be a more recent sensory magic. My knowledge on the spell type is scarce anyways." Falzar lays back in the carriage seat.

"Maguilty Sense is a sensory link magic. Normally, it allows a mage to share their senses with another. My version just links sight. It lets me see blurry shapes, but that's enough for combat."

The carriage enters the boundaries of Magnolia. Jay hears the familiar sounds of the town. He smiles slightly; the sounds make him feel at home.

A strong magic energy hits Evie as she sleeps. She suddenly flashes out of the guild hall and into Falzar's dream.

"Oh. Its you" she yawns, noticint she was pulled into Falzar's dream.

"This isn't even worth the magic power"

"You just entered Magnolia idiot. You entered my range and I wanted to see what the magic power was. But you clearly aren't worth the energy" a magic circle appeaers on the end of her finger. She touches the ground, completely changing the dream into the most girly dream she could think of, "Dreamscape, lock" the dream flashes before she waves and vanishes in a flash of light.

She reappears in the guild hall, she yawns and instantly falls asleep on the table again.

The muggy forest suddenly burst into vibrant colors, with hot pink trees all around.

"Oh no."

Giant Butterflies and Unicorns made their way throughout the newly enchanted forest.

"She defiled my sacred place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back