• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Something inside Falzar snapped. A black aura bursted through the forest, withering trees and destroying all signs of life.

"Chaos Orb." Falzar hurled a pitch black sphere through the forest, causing a massive explosion and decimating thousands of magical beings.

He begins lobbing dark magic all throughout the forest, massacring everything in sight.

As the carriage hit a bump and stopped, Falzar fell out of his seat, jolting him awake.

Falzar lays on the floor for a few seconds, before leaping out of the carriage over Jay's head.

"She will pay for ruining my happy place!"

The two enter the guild hall. The place is dead silent. Jay looks around, confused. "What the hell? Where is everyone?"

Mirajane quickly tiptoes over to the two. "Shhh! Evie's asleep!"

Evie lays face down on a table, sound asleep. The guild hall practically silent except for some small whispers. Levy sits next to Evie, across from Gajeel, reading. she smiles toward Gajeel before returning to her book

"She had the audacity to break into my dreams and defile the dreams of my birthplace. I will be the one to wake her up." Falzar leaps over the railing and dashes towards Evie.

Payback time!

Levy walks over to Mirajane and Falzar. "Is something wrong Mira?" She asks looking at Falzar and Jay. She hears about Evie and nods, slowly returning to where she was sitting.

Evie remains asleep, turning her head to the side.

"Getting revenge on the girl that decided it was a good idea to come into my dreams about my home and twist them into her own sick fantasy!"

Gajeel reaches out and grabs Falzar, lifting him over his shoulder. "It's not that she gets scary. It's that she gets dangerous. You've got a lot to learn about this guild, kid."

"I don't care if she is dangerous or not, she hurt my feelings!" Falzar bites into Gajeel's shoulder and neck, slipping out of the Iron Dragon's grasp.

Mirajane catches up to Falzar and grabs him by the shoulder. "Please, stop! You don't know what you're doing!" she says, an obvious tone of panic in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back