• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Falzar fiddles with his robes and stays silent for a moment.

"I want her to come here and apologize. I'm gonna stay here until then."

Mirajane looks at Falzar, worried. "I'm not sure when she'll wake up. She tends to sleep a lot. You could be waiting here for hours. Are you sure?"

Lea follows Ib and she sighs "Still, I'm not sure" she says, she knew her friend had taken an S-class request with her, that's why she was worried.

Sakura, however is doing just fine "So, just guard the house... easy" she says and jumps to the roof as the one who gave the request nods, she would be fine, after all, if she had finished this request she would be able to buy a house for her and Lea, which was the only reason she broke the rules.

Evie sits up and gently rubs her eyes. She stands up and walks out the door, not making any interactions with the guild. She walks straight toward the cavw which Falzar was in, she stands at the enterance of the cave, standing with her arms crossed.

@Midnight Phantom

Mirajane takes Falzar's silence as a yes, and heads outside. She sees Evie at the opening of the cave. "Oh, Evie! Perfect timing! I need to talk to you."

Evie nods, she stands up and forms magic circles under them both, putting them to sleep. She enters the dream world and pulls them both into her dream. She sits ln a fluffy bean bag.

"Anyways, it's about Falzar. He's pretty mad about you messing with his dreams. He says he won't leave the cave until you apologize to him."

Evie gives Mira a blank look. "I don't remember being pulled into a dream, let alone Falzar's." She says honestly before shrugging.

"I know better than to mess with peoples dreams if they seem happy in them, but ill apologies, to get him out of the cave" she stands up from her bean bag chair and turning to Falzar. "Im sorry for doing... whatever I did to your dream" she gives an honest smile before turning back to Mira.

"Again, I don't recall going into your dream... but Im sorry." She inhales sharply before swiping her hand quickly, forcing Mira and Falzar out of the dreamscape. Evie doesn't appear in the waking world with the two.

Mirajane stands and stretches her arms behind her head. She looks around for Evie, but she's nowhere to be seen. "Oh, dear... She's stayed in the dreamscape."

"Guild dorms? Well, that settles that..." Falzar ponders a question he has had since he was unfrozen. "By the way, where can I get a Dictionary on modern terms? My Dialect is 300 years out of date."

Evie appears in the wake world after a couple minutes, she rubs her arm before turning and leaving the cave.

It's back... but why now... she sighs as she walks away, continuing to rub her arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back