• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Falzar descends as they near the village, and plants his sandals into the dirt as they slide across the ground. "15 miles in 5 minutes!"

A cloud of smoke appears around Falzar as he returns to his child like form. "You're no... *yawn* fun..." The boy curls into a ball as he collapses on the ground.

Ib saw Leas fiery fists. She didn't like how she would often completly destroy the place, as it didn't do good for the guilds reputation, but whatever gets the job done is fine. Ib took forth a light pen and started writing in tthe air.

-You go beat them up, I'll use my Jutsu Shiki to trap them, she said and continued to write runes around the building.

@Flame Demon

Lea nods and she punches the door opens causing it to break, she smirks seeing the guys back away in panic.

Ib finished to write the last rune needed for Jutsu Shiki and a magical wall of runes raised from the ground. Ib had written it so that only Lea and her could move past it. She went into the factory, and saw that Lea had scarred the thugs.

-Lets beat them now. Try to keep them alive though, she said before performing the spell Force Blast, that made the thugs fly in the air, although they weren't knocked out, and quickly stood up again.

@Flame Demon

Lea smirks and punches two of them, not really feeling like using all her strength "I hoped for a better fight" she says punching another one knocking him out instantly.

[QUOTE="Midnight Phantom]A cloud of smoke appears around Falzar as he returns to his child like form. "You're no... *yawn* fun..." The boy curls into a ball as he collapses on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Jay hears the noise and feels around on the ground for the child-like mage. He finds him, lifts him onto his back, and finds his way into the nearby village.

"Not long. Maybe twenty minutes." The two are sitting in the house of the village's mayor. "Now that you're up, we can get going. The wyvern's nesting about half a mile north of here."

As the two head toward the wyvern's nest, Jay turns his head toward the sound of Falzar's footsteps. "I know you probably have lots of questions. Ask away."

"Questions... Who controls the Guilds? They seem a bit unorderly to just be controlled by the old guy. Someone has to be higher up to get us the requests."

"Guilds are regulated by the Magic Council. Master has more or less full control over the guild, but the Council makes sure we stay on the up and up. If we step out of line, the Council fines us." Jay pauses for a moment, then adds: "We get fined a lot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back