• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The heretics

Mark sat down next to Mia. '' Why? Are you gonna have venison or a fancy meal or something? '' He asked, the battle was over and he needed something to do to fill the gap between recovering from a punch and leaving the battlefield.

ArcticVoid said:
Mark sat down next to Mia. '' Why? Are you gonna have venison or a fancy meal or something? '' He asked, the battle was over and he needed something to do to fill the gap between recovering from a punch and leaving the battlefield.
(:l ya know, she's just kinda laying there. Dying.)

Raphael looks at the boy that is attempting to get Noah to rest. "No such luck. Although he seems to have gone off to pilfer some healing supplies." He leans down by Mia. "It's going to be o.k. Mia. We're getting you some help." He sees that Noah is about to fall over. "You should really sit down Noah. You don't look very good at all. That invisible guy's gone to get some healing supplies." He looks over at the fellow who just kneeled down by Mia. "I don't think her dinner plans are important right now!" He exclaims, his voice tinged with anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark turned to Noah. '' Do you know whats up with this girl? She's not going to survive till dinner if you ask me. '' He said, he stood up and started playing with a rock, tossing it around. He turned to Raphael. '' Oh... I know why. You guys are going on a date! '' He exclaimed, still playing with the rock he picked up from the ground.

Noah gritted his teat and clenched his fist, "you iditot we're dying here!" He yelled, and with the last of his strength he lashed out at Mark, punching him directly onto his bruised cheek. As a result Noah fell face first into the dirt.

@ArcticVoid

Raphael is starting to seethe with anger. He looks at the guy and shouts at him. "What the hell's wrong with you? You need to have some respect!" Just then, Noah punches the guy upside the head. That's when Raphael notices the large bruise on the guys cheek, nearly covering half of his face. "Hey, are you o.k.? It looks like you took a bad blow to the head." Maybe this guy was having some sort of delirium from a brain injury. He kneals down by Noah and helps him into a sitting position.

Neil was sorta preoccupied with how to deal with Cinder's injuries, but he couldn't help but perceive disorder arising from the group surrounding Noah. A couple of them were standing idly while Noah and Mia were dying. Ugh, imbeciles! He faced Sotha. "Take care of her while I deal with those morons." As he approached the group, he saw Noah punch Mark. Not gonna fault ya for that. He knelt down where Noah had fallen. "Looks like you're gonna need my last one." He pulled out his only remaining vial of healing potion.

@Eagershadow3

Mark tried t, he laughed not to laugh because of what they were doing, yes but a war is going on and now they bring love into it? Mark just couldn't see the point.

"Goddess Igros please release us from our sins. Lay this land at peace from our bloodshed, and may the men that fell here rest easily. By the order of a holy knigh, heal us great mother," Noah chanted, in a trance like state. Suddenly a flash of light burst from him. Finally he had done it, after years of trying and failing he had just used one of the abilities of a holy Knight. Everyone's wounds started to heal slowly, only enough so that they would live, but if they are not treated correctly the wounded would die. A small smile reached across Noah's face before he passed out.

(Basically everyone just got healed a little).

Neil got no response from his gesture toward Noah. Instead he witnessed Noah chanting a blessing onto all his companions. Though Neil had not been injured in the battle, he felt some relief from the strains of conflict. He felt a strange aura fill the surrounding area. He stared back at the unconscious Noah. "Well, well. Now isn't that something?" This reminded Neil of that one time several years ago when he was a small child.

The pain in Raphael's arm has disappeared and the bleeding has completely stopped. Tentatively, he raises his arm up, flexing his fingers. It's still a little sore when he moves it around, but it's not enough to impede his spell casting. He looks down at the unconscious Noah, "Wow Noah," he says in awe, even though he knows he can't hear him, "that's some trick." He looks around for the invisible gut dressed as doctor.

"Where is that guy with those healing supplies!?" he says exasperatedly. "I don't think that Noah and Mia are out of the woods yet."

Ara Folred Ara takes to a knee on red soil and grass, and she retrieves leather gloves from her bag. Before her is a corpse of a brigand, set in a sprawl on a bed of blood. Steel, gold pieces, rags, she picks them off him like a vulture. ".. Not much loot," she grumbles disparagingly to her team.
@TangledBowties @SkullRoss

Mark joins Raphael. '' Obviously, they probably sacrificed their lives or something. '' He muttered, shaking Mia and Noah. '' Wake up. They could strike again as we speak. '' He said, talking to their sleeping bodies.

@Ami the breadling @Steviemac @Eagershadow3

Mia woke up in horror, a dagger flying right out of the sheat and stopping, hovering a milimeter before Marks throat. "What the f...food? Do not shake me like that, idiot! Otherwise i may not care to stop the blade next time!", she said as it floated back to the other five. She seemed to be a little better, well, at least 100% concious. Mia sat up, coughing up a little blood. "Why am I on the floor anyways? Did i trip and hit my head?"

@ArcticVoid

"Mia!" Raphael exclaims. "Thank the gods you're awake!" He turns to those gathered around. "We can't wait for Mr. invisibility to come back with those healing supplies. I'm going to go see if I can find some myself." He heads off in the direction of the main part of the village.

'' I do not know why, I was walking back to camp. '' Mark replied, his voice was serious. '' So, if you want to get rid of me for being a useless scrub, do it now! '' He shouted.

@Ami the breadling

'' I do not know why, I was walking back to camp. '' Mark replied, his voice was serious. '' So, if you want to get rid of me for being a useless scrub, do it now! '' He shouted.

@Ami the breadling

Noah woke when he heard Mark yelling. Still clearly pissed off at the boy, Noah lifted himself up, "you listen to me bastard. No one talks to ANYONE on my team like that, we run on respect and trust, so if you want to be an asshole, them get out of here! It else I will have the might of Igros Crush you like the bug you are," Noah yelled while pointing off into a random direction.

@ArcticVoid

Mia patted his head. "How useless you might be, you deserve life as long as you are just. We must purge the unjust.", she said and smiled. It was a weak smile but a smile. She looked down herself, seeing her bloodstained hair. "I swear to the gods i was no redhead when we started fighting...", she whispered, then looking at the clothes she wore. "And i swear my clothes were blue not red, not half that torn and surely not red...". As Noah woke up, she turned to him. "Oh my god you look terrible. I mean your still handsome but you look terribly hurt and stuff..."

@ArcticVoid @Eagershadow3

"Ara!" Neil spotted her looting some fallen bandits a short distance away, then walked briskly in her direction. "You look well, aannd... a bit richer than before the fight." He smiled a bit, trying to hide his disapproval. Is it really all right to be claiming any of their stuff? he thought to himself. "Have you seen Adrielle around?"

@Two Fives @TangledBowties

'' Sure, sure. '' Mark rolled his eyes, he was a bandit at heart, his dad was arrested and probably killed. Mark began walking away, he followed the bandits into the woods, at least it looked like he did. He could still see them, when they left he would follow them, this was no battlefield, on the battlefield this personality would change, he picked up an arrow from a dead bandit and walked deeper into the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back