• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Helllamore Family

Nick

He would Stay At Home Going though the Party Things asp far People are already At the Party. Last Year 200 people came to His Party Last Year. This Year He was Hoping to get 300 people and Would try to find the Lucky Girl​

London

She would look at Neko and say "Yea Sure" she said Looking at him. She would walk downstairs and would say "I Just Hope that David Comes to this Party" she said Looking at Neko. She would then Grab Her Purse going to her Phone and Texting on Facebook ,Twitter, and IG. She would say "Hey Going to this Party everyone invited It going to be Lit" she post that to every Socail Media there is.​

Nick

Nick Looked at His Phone that Is about his Party and it was from London Hellifre, the 2 most popular girl in school. Know he knew a lot of people was coming to his Party this Year​

Justin

He would Look at His Girlfriend and said "Jessica Can I ask you something, Just A true Fact is that would You be My date to this dumb Party" he said Laughing at Her Having one Knee On the floor.​

@Keira Winston

Nevaeh set at the park and she recovered from all the crying. She didn't want to wait for her father to come pick her up, she decided to walk home with everyone. They all stood at each others' side.

15 Minutes later...

Nevaeh stood at the steps of her house and looked at everyone. "I'll try to convince my mom to go to the party, but if I can't I guess we can all skype or something." She paused and sighed,"Wish me luck you guys!" She said smiling happily. She didn't want to mope around, it was stupid and she didn't need to be so sad. They
would visit her all the time, they were all rich and could go anywhere they wished. She smiled at the thought of that and entered the house. "I'm home...!" She yelled as she threw her backpack onto the couch. No homework was given to her, so she sat down and read a book.

Clarisse was sitting in her large bedroom, framing yet another of her photos and hanging it over her desk. She had spent many days away from home, on many travels, taking these pictures. She had so many interesting people, and this was one of her greatest pleasures in life.

Her picture hung, she sat back on her chair, staring at it briefly. Her cat Sprinkles jumped up on her desk and arched his back, dragging his tail under her chin, making her smile and scoop him up, mumbling to him about the day she'd had at school, and stepped out onto her balcony. She could look over her yard and see over to someone else's yard. Nicklaus, or something. He was hosting a party or something. Something she had no intention of going to. "Oh, Sprinkles. If only you knew what it was like to be a teenager. Of course you don't. You're a cat. You're entire life has been fish and a litter box. Yeah. Gotta be nice being a cat."

Kennedy checked her phone and laughed. Litterally no one was going to the party. It was lame as hell. Plus, he acted like a wanna be popular. Kennedy was only going to trash that place. Kennedy decided to walk home. "Hey, Navaeh, are your friends still going to wreck the party?" She asked.

Jessica giggled. "Sure, I'll go to the stupid party with you," she said laughing.

Justin

She would Look at Her and say "Thank you I can't Be alone with a My Littke sister" he said Laighing and Gave her a Kiss​

Kennedy took out her phone and quickly dialed Thomas. "Hey, Tom, I just left the park. Wanna come over?" Kennedy asked. She was sorta bored, and her mother was pissed. She did find it unfair that Navaeh was grounded, and she wasn't. But it wasn't like Kennedy wanted to be grounded.

Jessica smiled. "No problem Babe, I'll always be there for you,"

@PaigeAmbrose

Justin

He would Look at Her and say "Yea and That's why I love You" he would smile at Her and Kiss her and would turn around and realized there was Girl watching him and Jessica​

Thomas Beckett Larson

Just as he wanted to drive his car to the park, his phone rang again. "Kenna? Yeah cool I'll be at yours in a few minutes" With a strange sensation in his chest which he tried to ignore, he changed his direction.

Amanda Sophie Larson

"Oh, umm, that was... Wow." Amanda said at the events that unfolded in front of her. "Well Dave, continue to class or wanna do something else?" She waved to the older boy.

@Keira Winston @Peachypants

Kennedy smiled. "Okay, then I'll see ya here," she said smiling. She quickly hung up and put her phone away. She felt that Navaeh shouldn't be grounded if she wasn't. Plus, Navaeh's grades were exceeding. She didn't deserve this. Kennedy would talk to her mom later.

Thomas Beckett Larson

Thomas stopped his car as soon as he reached at the front of Hellfire family mansion. After getting a suitable place to park his car, the blond guy walked toward the big, front gate of the house. Thomas then pressed the intercom button.

"Kenna, it's Tom. Can I come in?" He grinned a little as he said that.

@Keira Winston

Nevaeh looked up at London. "Oh... Hey London. It's... It's just mom. I'm grounded for skipping class, Band practice is once a week," she leaned in closer,"My powers taken for 3 weeks... And... And she said were moving to the city. Was it just a threat or is she actually doing it?...

I don't know anymore London! I'm freaking out!" She was on the verge of tears and she had dropped her book a few seconds earlier. "Please London... What should I do? I can't be away from them for long... I just don't think it's right!"

The band had just finished with band practice and Connor wanted to see Nevaeh. Hopefully he'd see Kennedy, but that'd was something of a very low chance.

Connor walked to the hellfire house. He had brought a band practice recording. He wanted Nevaeh to listen and play her Electric Guitar and record it. He'd be able to edit it together. He walked onto the steps and saw some guy waiting there. He wasn't feeling nosey so he Rang the doorbell, just stood next to the door and leaned on the wall.

@PaigeAmbrose @Keira Winston @Bluebell and Roses

London

She would Look at Her and would say "Wait,Back Up a Minute What do you Mean we are Moving,This Can't Be Happpening Right now." Her Emotions Are very tied to Her Powers so when she was Upset Because she was Moving she Blow out Some Of the Light Bulbs In the Living room and said "Sorry I Just Very Upset" she said Look at Her Twin​

Kennedy smiled. "I'm coming down, Tom, don't you dare move," she joked into the intercom. She hopped down the stairs with a bucket of popcorn and a remote in her hand. She opened the door smiling. "Wanna watch the Walking Dead?" She asked Tom with smirk. She then noticed Connor waiting on the steps. "Oh, hey Connor, you looking for Navaeh?" she asked giving a smile. "She's with London right now, she's still kinda... upset" she explained biting her lip. "Well, anyway... this is Thomas, my friend," she said to awkwardly to Connor. "And um... Tom, this is Connor... Navaeh's friend," She said awkwardly.

@Bluebell and Roses @Miss Fallen Matrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevaeh smiled a little. "It's fine London. I'm upset too. I may not be able to control things, but I'd definitely be rampaging if I wasn't so sad." She crossed her arms and sat further back into the couch.

Connor smiled at Kennedy, then looked at Tom. "It's a pleasure. As Kennedy said, I am Connor. A very good friend of Neveah." He hesitated before speaking,"Would you be a good friend of Kennedy's" he smiled kindly to show that he didn't care, when he did.

@PaigeAmbrose

@Bluebell and Roses

London

She would look at Her and said "This is Crazy Why Can't Mom Can't Go on her own To the New City On Her Own I Have a Life to don't she Understand,I Mean I Have a Crus......" She Post and Said "I have to Go Crush So Of My Things That I don't Need Anymore" she said Going somewhere In her Room...​

"Yeah, Tom's well... my best friend," Kennedy said awkwardly. "Anyway, why don't you come in and wait for Navaeh," she suggested. "She's with London, you could watch a bit of Walking Dead with us if you want," Kennedy suggested. Kennedy grabbed a few pieces of popcorn from the bucket and threw it in her mouth. She felt the slight tension in the air, but she tried to ignore it. "So...uh.. how are you doing?" She asked Connor.

@Miss Fallen Matrix

Nevaeh sighed. "I wish it wasn't like this..." She said to herself as she slowly fell asleep. Her book dropped onto the floor and her bracelet had fallen off as well: it revealed something that no one wanted to see. The deep, dark red indentions on her skin. It was barely noticeable as it was on her wrist and her wrist was almost fully covered by her body.

Connor looked at Kennedy and smiled. His stomach twisted a little at the words, 'Best Friend'. He paused for a little bit. "Yeah, if Nevaeh isn't feeling well, then I guess I'll join you guys until she is feeling better." He smiled once again before coming inside. "Uhh... By the way, do you think she's alright? Cause she's laying on the couch over there... Asleep? Poor girl cried herself to sleep. That's what I'm guessing... Anyway, where should I go?" He asked slowly as he leaned on the frame of the door.

@Keira Winston

Kennedy glanced over at Navaeh. "I swear she was awake like a minute ago," she said. "I guess she needs rest. I'm not sure if Navaeh's over the whole moving scenario, not sure I am either, but on top of that, she can't see you guys often," Kennedy shrugged. "Anyways, I'll order pizza and you could just hang around," Kennedy said grabbing the phone. She turned on the T.V. as she ordered pizza. She hung up and played an episode.

Connor nodded and smiled. "Cool..." He sat down quietly and crossed his arms, that was his sign of getting comfortable. He snuggled further into the current seat he was in. He looked at Kennedy and patted the seat next to him, "Wanna Join me? Or is your friend gonna sit next to you somewhere else?" He said jokingly as he crossed his arms again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back