• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Helllamore Family

(Ooops!!! Sorry... @Keira Winston )

Connor pointed at Kennedy laughing even more. He couldn't help but firm or laugh at the sight of her beautiful smile. He shook his head, but only hit his head on the wall behind him. He laughed more, but rubbed his head while pointing at Kennedy.

"Hahaha!!! Your laugh Candy! It's funny and kinda cute! Hahaha!!!" He wiped his tears that had formed during his outburst. He stood up and his bright smile remained.

Kennedy covered her mouth and laughed at the sight of Connor hitting the wall. She continued laughing until Connor mentioned her own laugh. "Shut up! My laugh is none of your business," she said. Sh couldn't help but continue giggling. She turned and looked into the room. She hadn't noticed the awkward scene in the room, and haven't realized how awkward she may have also looked. Kennedy quickly stopped giggling. "Oh.... hey guys..." she said awkwardly. She rubbed the back of her neck and smiled awkwardly.

@Miss Fallen Matrix

Connor chuckled. "Your laugh is everyone's business when it is that cute." He said jokingly,"Now that I think about it... I have never heard you laugh that hard!" He blushed a little in his smile. "I'm glad I got to hear it for myself!"

He stared at Kennedy for a while and looked where she was looking.

"Oh... Umm... Goooo Isaac! Woo!!!" He laughed and was a little cautious, so he didn't enter the room.

Isaac turned around to look at Kennedy and Connor in the doorway. Liz was... Somewhere else...? He shook it off and continued to stare at the two noticing the awkward scene. He blushed and realized he was still holding Nevaeh. He blushed even more and fell backward. Laughing, he barely got up and sat on her bed twiddling with his fingers. "It wasn't what it looked like at all. Don't mistake it Candy and you too Connor!!" He sighed and continued to look down.

Nevaeh was blushing the entire time and still was when Isaac let go of her. She shook her head multiple times to try to get the thoughts of him out of her head. As soon as he fell flat on his butt, she laughed like crazy. She fell backward onto her bed landing on her back. The fluffy silk cushioned her "fall". She stared at Kennedy and Connor standing in the doorway. "I heard you laughing, but... How long were you guys standing there?! You could have said something!!!" She sighed. She looked at Isaac and pet him on the head, she looked at Kennedy and Connor again. "Well...?"

((
@Keira Winston ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back