• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Helllamore Family

"Thanks Tom, but I don't think it would help. Plus, I don't know how we could get this tray through the door," Kennedy explained to Thomas. Kennedy placed the tray on the night stand. "Yeah, Issac, Connor I really don't know anything that would help. Look, I'm really sorry. I should just leave you 3 alone," Kennedy said almost about to leave.

Connor grabbed Kennedy's arm and looked at with her sad eyes. "Please... She's your sister and our friend... Surely we can all do something together. You know and we know she's too stubborn to leave. Please... Stay?" He asked as he let go of her arm and apologized. He slowly walked into the room.

Isaac was still on the floor. He got tired and payed down next to the door. "Kendy, Mind if I call you that? Sure you won't. Anyway, do you mind if we sleep over tonight? We need to catch her when she leaves the room."

@Keira Winston

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda nodded as she walked toward the store and went straight to the skirts stack. There she found two pencil skirts that caught her eyes.

"Niko what do you think? What should I choose? Or both?"

il_570xN.647121485_i4s7.jpg

tweed+skirt.jpg

A dark green jeep pulled up to the Hellfire mansion and Cristian hopped out of the passenger seat calling out a thanks to the friend that had given him a ride home. Being fifteen -- he was still a couple months away from driving and he rarely could count on his siblings to give him a ride. He made his way into the house stopping by the living room where he found a tub of half-eaten popcorn and an episode of The Walking Dead playing on the tv.

In the next minute, Cristian was in his dad's study -- popcorn in hand. He leisurely opened drawers and looked around on shelves, until a smile crawled on his face when he opened the drawer containing the thing he was looking for. Cristian walked out of his dad's study, closing the door behind him; though, the tub of popcorn had been replaced with a bottle of scotch his father was no doubt saving for a rainy day.

Cristian made his way up the stairs taking several sips from the bottle as he walked. He ignored the ruckus coming from Naveah's room -- her bandmates always made a scene when they came over, so he figured this time was no different. He walked past his bedroom door and slid into Justin's room -- his brother kept his room neater than Cris could ever manage. Plus, it was the last place anyone would think to look for him -- he was free to drink in peace.

Thomas Beckett Larson

Thomas nodded understandingly at Kennedy. "Yeah I hope for the best of her, Kenna. You should stay too. Family is important no matter what." He encouraged his best friend to stay. "I can't stay with you all if I'm allowed."

@Keira Winston

Kennedy sighed. "Fine, I'll stay, but there's a bigger chance that she won't come out if I stay," she said. She walked into the room and lay down on Navaeh's bed. "Yeah, don't call me Kendy," Kennedy said annoyed. "Yeah, I usually don't let guys stay over, Issac, Connor, but since Navaeh locked herself in the bathroom, I guess you could stay," Kennedy sighed replying to Issac.

@Miss Fallen Matrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac laughed a little. "Thanks Kendy. It kind of sounds like Candy, so why don't I call you that?" He said jokingly before getting up and stretching. "Hey Candy, do you know if there is a window in the bathroom? I could get in if there was." He said looking for solutions.

Connor sighed. "Wouldn't you think she would have closed it by now if there were? Lemme check on her..." He went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Nevaeh? You still there?"

Silence. "Yo, Nevaeh?" Still no reply. He listened and there were no sounds coming from the door. "Candy! Got a lock pick or a key?"

Isaac looked around for one. In her desk, vanity, book case, closet and her T.V cabinets. Nothing.

@Keira Winston

Kennedy rolled her eyes as genius Issac found a new nickname for her. "Look, we don't have a window in the bathroom. And no, we don't have a pick or a key that we know of," Kennedy said to Issac. She turned to Connor, "Is he always like this?" 'Candy' was annoying her like crazy.

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda gestured two thumbs up at Niko's choice of clothes. "All of them are fab, Niko!" She then folded both the pencil skirts and asked her friend "should we moved to another shop or do you wanna search again?"

@kira blackthorn

"Lets head to another shop." Niko said as he began to pay for his clothes. "Let's stop at the animal nursery they just opened up. I want to see some of the animals."

"Lets head to another shop." Niko said as he began to pay for his clothes. "Let's stop at the animal nursery they just opened up. I want to see some of the animals."

Connor laughed and nodded. "Isaac?Why do you think Nevaeh has a-" he stopped before saying anything more. He quickly put his hands over his mouth and stared at Candy then Isaac. "Nevaeh has a key, but she has never shown me where it is. Want to help me look?"

Isaac sighed and replied with a shrug and a frown. "Already did... Unless it's..." He looked where he had thought it was,"under the bed!... Jeez a bunch of crap is in here... Wait! It's our memory box." He rummaged through it and found a black key that looked like it had matched the bathroom door. He put the box down and rushed to the door. He opened it and Neveah was on the floor. She looked asleep, but..."Nevaeh... You did it again?! What the hell?! " he yelled and out of frustration he put her on the bed and went into the bathroom. He sifted through the drawers and found bandages. He went up to Nevaeh and wrapped both of her bleeding wrists. He teared up and sat by her feet. "God D*mn it... Why..." He stared at her.

Connor sighed with a frown upon his face. "We should let her rest. Kennedy... When she wakes up, question the crap out of her." He said with a slight smile before he grabbed Isaac's arm and dragged him out of the room. They left and went home.

@Keira Winston

Thomas Beckett Larson

Thomas shook his head at the scene, if it was a normal situation he would bantered Isaac back for Kennedy. Then he quickly made a room when Isaac carried Navaeh's body toward her bed.

"I'll be right here with the girls until Navaeh's wake up. You two take care!" Thomas said at the boys's retreating back. After that he turned to Kennedy, "She'll be alright, Kenna" Thomas sat down near her.

@Keira Winston

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda's head perked up in interest "Cool, I wanna see the cats in there." Then she smirked "see if there are some cute cats for Tommy as his birthday 'gift'" She nudged Niko. It was widely known that her brother was scared of cats, and pathetically didn't want to admit it until now.

@kira blackthorn

Niko giggled at the mental image that conjured up. Big old tommy running away from a cute little kitten. Shaking his head he grabbed Amanda's hand and tugged her toward the store. "Let's go then."

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda took Niko's hand and then she let herself followed him. "There are so many animals in here huh?" She mused when she saw a lot of animals who were very active despite some were in cages, "anything catch your eyes?"

@kira blackthorn

Humming Niko looked around curiously and amused. The puppies were loud and excited, the kittens vain but playful, and the birds were wondering what was happening. Basically it was a normal pet shop. Shaking his head he turned to answer Amanda but paused when a strange excited voice caught his ear. Turning he was shocked to find a pen full of baby black and white foxes playing. Grinning he nodded toward them."The foxes. I want one."

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda took a peek at the small, pointy eared animals, and nodded along with Niko. They were really cute if looked up close. She asked the clerk to take two baby foxes from the pen. The clerk agreed and Amanda picked up both the black one and the white one. "Which one you want to cuddle first?" She asked playfully.

@kira blackthorn

Amanda Sophie Larson

"Alright, here we go." Amanda let Niko took the black fox and looked at them both, then at the white fox in her arms.

"O. M. G. Just got a really good idea! Selfie time pleeeeease?" Amanda pleaded her friend with excited voice. She hurriedly took her phone out on one hand while handling the baby fox in another.

@kira blackthorn

Kennedy waited for Navaeh to wake up. She thought it would be better if Connor and Issac were here. Navaeh might not even listen to Kennedy. She sat on the bed waiting for her to wake up. She thought about waking her, but she decided to let her rest. Kennedy took out her phone bored. She would have to stay in Navaeh's room til she woke. Navaeh may take a run for it if Kennedy weren't there.

Amanda Shopie Larson

Amanda also posed with her usual smirk beside Niko, lifting up the white baby fox until its face was on equal line with her chin. She then clicked the button and there was a quite 'snap!' before the photo was on her phone.

"I'm sure it's gonna get waay more than 5 likes in the last 5 minutes." Amanda said while typing the caption of the photo in her Ig 'human babies wails to say they want milk, but what does the baby #fox say? #coolerthansong #wefie'. She turned to face Niko, "You wanna keep him? Or we look around again for more animals?"

@kira blackthorn

"I'm keeping him." Niko said firmly petting the kit softly. Already he was thinking about names."What about you. Are you getting anything?"

Amanda Sophie Larson

Amanda shook her head slightly, "no, I don't think I can keep it. You know me and my brother barely keep ourself out if there aren't any reminder from my parents. And Tommy's birthday is not that near, so buy a cat is also out of question." She then smiled widely "well, that baby fox suits you Niko. Have you thought about its name yet?"

Thomas Beckett Larson

Thomas looked at Kennedy's somewhat bored face as she took out her phone, he decided to nudge her with his elbow slightly, "hey, know any exciting events coming up? I don't feel to spend my weekend stuck in the home with my sis taking selfies around the house like she's marking her territory." He made a face at that. Sure, Thomas really loved his sister, very much, but she can be intolerable sometimes.

@PaigeAmbrose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back