• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Helllamore Family

Angelina

She would Look at Him and would Slap the Wine out of His Hand and said
"You are Only Fighteen and I am Your Mother Not one of your friend Get Up and Gt your thing and Get the Hell to School Do you Understand Me" she said Look at Her Youngest Son

Nicklaus

Nick Just Got up Like It Was nothing. He would Hop out of His Bed and it was Finally His Birthday today. He went to take a Shower and Get Dressed he would Put On a White V-Neck shirt and some Blue Jeans. Nick always Plans the Best Parties In his Neighbor Hood. But We all Now that the Hellfire's Has The Best Parties. Nick would Put is Shoes one an Gets his Phone. He would Text On the School Website Facebook Twitter. He would then Grab His Bag walking Out His House on His Way to school he would Start sending Out Invotes to the Party. He Well Invite The whole Hellfire Family of course.

London

London would Look at Her Phone Well she was walking to school. She realized that it was Her next door Neighbor. She would Unlock her Phone and would go to Her Messages. She would Look at The Text and It Said
"Hello if you Have gotten His Message Well Congrats Because you Just Invited to the Most coolest Brithday Parties in The Neighborhood. I Hope you can Come Wear anything you want it would Be Fun. Hope you Have Fun

~Nicklaus"

she smiled and said to Her Older brother and said "Hey Can we Go to A Party Afterschool It would Be Cool" she said looking at Her Brother and His Girlfriend.

Justin

Justin Leave the House with Hos Girl walking with His Girlfriend. He Had Got the Same Text and then he would Look at Her Sister and said
"Yea sure If Mom Said We can Go then Yea We can Go, and you know Mom makes all the Discussions" he said smiling at his Girlfriend and London.

Nikos smile widened and he began hopping while clapping in excitement at the news. He didnt bother checking his phone." Im sure she wont mind. Which means party here we come!"

London

She would Look at Niko and say
"While I meet you Guys Afterschool And It would Be Party Time Then For us because we always Party the Best" she said Laughing

Justin

He would Look at Them Both and would Whisper in their Ear saying
"You Know The Rules no using Powers in school and Act normal You Guys Understand" he said Looking at Them both

Justin

He would Look at Them and say
"Hey Remeber what Happen Last time about your Powers and you did something Stupid and You just Had to use them right,good thing I clear there Brians" he said Looking at him

London

"Can you Two Crybaby Fight somewhere Else Please Like Your Embarrassing Me Here" she said Smiling at them Both walking inside the Gates of School

Niko giggled sticking his tongue out at her. Teasingly he poked fun."You don't need us to embarrass yourself. You do fine all by yourself."

London

She would Turn Around and would Look at her Brother and said
"Oh Really because your going to Embarrass your Self right Now" she would Use her Powers and would Make the Wind Blow one Him and then she would use her Mind By Pulling down his Pants with her Mind and would Laugh and say "Don't mess with a Witch Baby Brother. She would walk inside the School Laughing and going to her Locker.

Justin

He would Look and start Laughing and said
"Don't Look at Me your the one Who Messed with the Queen of the Weather and a Witch" he said Laughing and walking inside the Building walking down the Hall going to his Locker

London

She would Look at Him and said "Umm,.. Look who Embersss The, Swlf Now" she said Colsing her Locker

Kennedy took out her phone. She looked through her notifications. She rolled her eyes. She was invited to a stupid birthday party. Like, who has that anymore? "Babies," she said to herself. It was so lame. She didn't go to a birthday party for show-offs. Nicklaus claimed that it was 'the coolest party'. "Lame," she said. Kennedy didn't want to go, but her siblings would drag her along. Kennedy sighed and stuffed the phone in her back pocket. She then entered the school gates and stopped at her locker.

Kennedy walked with Justin to school. She stopped at her locker. "Thanks for walking with me," she said and kissed his cheek.

Justin

He would Look at Her and say "Yea I see You At Lunch" he said Smiling at Her

London

She saw Kennedy and said "Hey are you going to the Party Afterschool everyone is going" she said Looking at her

"Yea right." Niko muttered gathering his books from his locker beside hers. Slamming it shut he leant against it ignoring the sniggers passing students gave as they passed him."We both know who's fault it really was Miss witch of the west. Anyway." He straightened seeing Kennedy." I heard there was an opening at the local nail salon. You think I can juggle two jobs and school?"

Kennedy slipped off her heavy blue Jansport backpack and emptied some items in her locker. She turned around and saw London. "Sure, I'll go to that lame party that no ones going to," Kennedy said bored. Why does everyone think that party will be 'awesome'? Everyone knew that these parties were lame and were like every party. surely, no one will be going. "I"m pretty sure I don't have a choice. You'll probably drag me anyway, so I'll just go with you," Kennedy stated. She closed her locker and zipped up her backpack.

Jessica smiled. "We still have time before class, care to walk me?" she asked sweetly.

Charles shot a glare towards his youngest son. "Hey what the hell are you doing? You. School. Now." He said harschly to the son. He wasn't older than halfway to thirty, there was no way of seeing him as an adult. He was still a child afterall. A child in the process of being molded by life. Charles might have been a little too hard on him, but it certainly wasn't intentionally, he barely noticed it himself. It was simply the way that he had been told to raise a child. It was the way that he himself grew up. Charles shook his head and turned to face the window.

--

Dave was walking in a slow pace towards the school building, wich he was fairly close to. His hands were placed inside the pockets of his black jeans and the laces of his shoes were still untied. This resulted in him sitting down by an old bench in front of a set of trees. Even though the leaves had fallen to the ground you could still see the dark shades of red and yellow through the layer of dirt that covered most of the leaves. Dave sighed once and bent down towards the ground to tie the shoelaces of his leather boots.

London was Looking at Her and said "You know Our sister and Her friends Ate goingRight" she said Looking at Her.

Justin would Look at Jessica and say "Okay Let's go then" he said smiling

'The Band' entered the school, but without all the stereotypical, eyes on them and faint whispers amongst the 'Audience'. It was just the usual walk and talk until they got to their lockers, but still remained to speak to one another.

Nevaeh heard a buzz and took out her phone. "A party... Huh... Lame." She sighed then a smile crept upon her face," Wanna go and wreck the place?"

Issac laughed and pat her on the head, "Hell yeah! That'll be fun...!" He said ending his laughter with a bright smile.

Liz and Connor looked at each other, they had 'secret code' and nodded their heads. In unison with one another they spoke with a smile, "Nevaeh skipping band practice? Who knew?" They laughed as they mocked Nevaeh.

Nevaeh sighed. "Alright, alright! I get it, I'm a freak about band practice! So what? You guys are freaks about missing school!" She laughed and opened her locker.

They all opened their lockers. Surprisingly, all of their lockers had been right next to each other, they received the same classes and they all sat next to each other. (From left to right) Their locker went in the order of Connor, Liz, Nevaeh and Isaac. They'd all talk, get their stuff and go to class or occasionally skip depending on what her resources had told her about the events, chapters or lectures that would be going on in each class.

Kennedy nearly bursted out laughing. "Navaeh going to the lame party?! pfftttt Yeah right! She'd only go if she could wreck that place. I would too, but since you want to go to the dipshit party, I'll go since you'll drag me along and you would stop me from trashing it," Kennedy said. "Well, I'm leaving, see ya," she said. She then walked toward her class. She saw Navaeh and her friends at their lockers. "Hey, Navaeh, you and your friends hear about that lame party? The host claims that its 'the coolest party ever'. London's dragging me along. She won't let me trash that place. Are you and your friends coming? Don't leave me alone at that lame party," Kennedy joked. She smiled and laughed. She leaned against a locker.

Jessica smiled at Justin. "Yeah, let's go," she smiled.

@PaigeAmbrose

London Has Saw The Band Walk In the School. She Knew that Her Twin Sister was Part of it. London and Her twin Is Bot Identical. They Have different Personlitys. London would just stay away and go to class

Nevaeh couldn't help but fall to the ground laughing, to the point she teared up. She looked up, "You're being forced?! By London?" She wiped her eyes," Yeah... we were planning on going to trash the place. Wanna help? Or too much work to hide from London?" She asked with a smirk.

Connor slammed his locker shut. He laughed then a teacher consulted him. He replied with a chuckle, then a glare. "You really want to mess with one of the top donators of the school? Where the hell do you think you get your money?" He Lenard on his locker as the teacher cautiously walked away, occasionally looking back at the fearsome boy that had just snapped at her. Connor looked at Kennedy. "You, Kennedy Hellfire, going to a Lame as hell party? Never heard of such a person in my life... Anyway, Aren't you the oldest? Yet you are being dragged by London? I got to see how she does that. My Older brother needs to learn some respect." He laughed and stopped leaning on his locker. Staring at Kennedy with a curious look.

Liz gave a slight tug at his sleeve. "Almost time for us to go help the Physics teacher..." She looked at Kennedy with a slight glare and a hardly noticeable change of tone,"You should probably answer quickly, we'll need to go soon." Connor faced her and it was as if her glare hadn't even existed. Her smile was beautiful and her kind voice remained.

Connor nodded and looked at Kennedy once again.

@Keira Winston

Kennedy rolled her eyes. "Well, it's not like London has that power over me. She gets super annoying though. I mean, she thinks this party is all 'cool' and stuff. She'll annoy me til I'm 40 if I don't go," Kennedy explained. "Yeah, I'll help you trash the place, what better thing to do at that party," Kennedy shrugged. Kennedy noticed the slight glare from Liz. She brushed it off. It was no big deal, she received hate quite often. But why would she have even glared at her? Kennedy found no reason that Liz would glare at her. Maybe it was Connor? But Kennedy could have never gotten Connor. Connor probably had no interest in her either. Plus, he was one of her sister's best friends. But at the same time, she didn't want Connor to be dating anyone else. "Well, I won't hold you guys back. I gotta get to class two. I'll see ya all at the party later," she said. "Bye Connor," Kennedy said biting her lip flirtatiously. Then she left to her class.

@Miss Fallen Matrix

Last edited by a moderator:
London would Could hear every word they Was saying. London didn't want people to think that she boss people around. The only reason why she is going to this Lame Party is because of That she promise him that she would got a month ago. London would Go inside the Class room On time and would Sit in her sir doing her work.

Justin would walk Jessica to Her Classroom and he would Say "I have to Go I have English, I see you Later Okay"He said with a Smile and would Kiss her walking away. He realized that it get Pretty crappy that Some Girls just Love to watch him whatever he does.

Jessica smiled and kissed Justin. "Bye, I'll see you later," she said with a sweet smile. She noticed a group of girls staring at Justin. It didn't bother her because Jessica knew that she was the only one for him. The group of mean girls then walked toward Jessica. "Have you seen Kennedy?" The plastic-like girls asled angrily. They're were probably angry that all the guys followed Kennedy. "It's like that girl's a witch or something, like every guy likes her," someone said annoyed. Little did they know that Kennedy's powers were the force behind all of this. Jessica sighed. "Look, I don't know where she is, but I'd never tell you just so you can stalk her," Jessica said annoyed. Jessica then walked into the classroom.

Justin would Walk inside the Classroom sitting in the Best sit in the Classroom. He saw 5 Girls In the Back Watching he do his work and like who know How Many girls would be out there touching him all over when the Bell Rings. He The bell would Rings he would Be the first one to Leave because of all the girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back