• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE GREATEST CIVIL WAR(accepted as soon as u sign up)

" flame " Yumi's voice retunes to normal as she turns to look at her friend slash rival slash current mission leader " I arrived at the Chicago station at approximately 1300 scooter contacted me shortly after that "

Athena decided she needed another distraction. So she started another fire... Of the restaurant Flint was in. So once people started screaming, Athena ran to the back of a truck and began grabbing food, trying to ignore the pain.

Flint jumped into action as soon as he heard the screams breaking through the restaurant window And quickly getting every one out and into safety."that had to be the work of a grim" he thought when he saw Athena grabbing food"little girl did you do this?"

Illian smiled, shook her head and said "I heard it from your loud mouths." Illian put her arms to her side and looked at them. "So here's how it's going to be-" Illian was interrupted by a scream in the distance. She turned around and saw a restaurant in flames. "We'll finish this later." Illian rushes over to the restaurant and kicks open the door to rush people out.

Athena looked back at the man, her arms covered in burns. "I-i, um..." She glanced around nervously, the bread still in her arms.

Athena panicked, so she turned and ran, sprinting as quick as she could to an alley where she'd stay the next few days. The food she had would last.

Flint laughs."okay girl I get but why'd to do that? I think you're better than that.youre no villian are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back