• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE GREATEST CIVIL WAR(accepted as soon as u sign up)

Arial wove a bit more of her magic into the words. "Nonono, I insist!" She cried, taking Athena's hand.

Athena looked at Flint nervously, unsure of what to do.

Flint keep a firm and unmovable grip on Athenas arm."I said I can take care of her,you wanting her this badly gives me a bad feeling."

Arial replied, tugging a bit on the nervous Athena's hand. "I've seen the poor girl before. It always was so sad... But, if you wish, I'll leave." She said with a shrug, before whispering so only Athena could hear. "I'll be back for you Athena..." Then she strolled off.

Athena basically clung to Flint's arm, staring wide-eyed at 'Ace' as she left.

Flint thinks out loud."that was strange I think she's in the grim Union" he looks at athena"I think she was trying to get u to join

"Yes I'm sure of it to be honest,but don't worry I'll be there and I'll protect you, grim can't get the upper hand."

Athena mentally calculated a lay out of the city and looked up. "I'd guess their hide-out is somewhere downtown. Based on the fact she headed away and then made a sharp left to turn around. Probably doesn't want us to find it."

"Really?" Athena asked, perking up. "Wait... You thought I was just a dumb child... Stereotype much?" She said with an eyebrow raised before adding, "I think I get it from the goddess. Only the best one ever!"

Flint." I didn't think you were a dumb child but you are smart for your age,and what goddess are you talking about?"

Athena gasped and held a hand to her chest. "Why Athena of course! Goddess of wisdom, crafts, and war. She was the Greek goddess of strategy, not to be confused with Ares, her half sister. Ares was all about dead bodies all around, blood, death. Athena however, was the one who tried to avoid bloodshed. So naturally she adored the Trojan Horse plan. Great strategy..." Athena sighed in happiness. "I read a lot at the library..."

Flint stared at her as she talked."yea I can tell..... That's cool though although I don't believe in all that mythology stuff."

Athena shrugged "Neither do I, but it's still good to study! It was my favorite subject before.... Well, um, let's just go find a place to stay for the night..."

"No, but this one always steals my bread..." Without warning she charged and smacked it into the air. "FLY COWARD!" She screamed at the sky.

Flint looks on in bewilderment."ok well you don't have to worry about that anymore anyways.ill make sure you'll always fed until you're full at the base."

Flint approaches the base which is a building painted white and red about the same size of an highschool."here we are this is where you'll be staying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back