• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE GREATEST CIVIL WAR(accepted as soon as u sign up)

Athena narrowed her eyes and clutched the food tighter. "Y-you're not getting this! I got it fairly!" She cried, wincing at the burns.

Flint steps back a little." Calm down I'm not after your food but that food was gained illegally so I can't let you eat it, but what I can do is take you to any restaurant you want to go and let you get as much as you want"

Flint looks at her." I have no tricks I am flint rocket worlds bravest hero,if you want food just say yes but oh well" he sighs"I can't force you to fill up on good hot food."he slowly turns his shoulder

Athena hesitated before frowning. "Bye Mr. Lame dude." Then she took off down the alley, running to her wonderful home........ Or curtain in a back alley.

Flint looks surprised she didn't take the offer but he continued to walk.........he orders cheeseburgers and fries and goes back to where he saw the girl."hey little girl I brung you food it isn't a trick I'm just trying to help." He yells while looking around.

Flint looks to where he hears the voice."ok you're right you're not little and I am dumb, but I am a hero, look would you like the food.?"

Flint jumps and puts the flame out."okay I'll leave but I don't see why you have all that anger when I just tried to help." He turns around

Athena frowned, tensing. It was like an invisible string pulled her forward, so she grabbed the stuff (Nearly crying from the pain) and jogged after Flint. She still didn't say anything though.

Athena tilted her head. "You sure 'bout that...."

Arial stood at the top of a building looking at the two. "Man, now I'll have to do some real sweet talking to get that girl..."

Athena shrugged, "You just seem a bit too sure... Also, do you know that girl?" She asked, glancing at Arial.

Arial jumped back, seeing the girl's gaze.

Arial sighed and jumped down, landing nimbly on her feet. "Yes actually." She replied, lacing her words with the charmspeak she was known for. "I came to offer this sweet little girl a place to stay for the night. It's got to be awfully cold at night." She said with a sigh of pity.

Athena tilted her head, captivated by the girl. "Who are you?"

Arial answered quickly, "I'm Cathrine. But you can call me Ace sweety." She sang cheekily.

Flint."well actually I was about to take her to my place to sleep and I already bought her food. But I Thankyou for the concern."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back