• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Ohmychickens I love you all. So excited that everyone's getting along so well! And the characters all look absolutely amazing! Two more characters and I think we're good to go! At the very least, I could double as the Artist but we'll definitely need an Outcast because my own characters interacting with each other so often would be pretty lame.

Beeteedubs, I hardcore enjoy the nickname DoubleA, dudes <3

I've never seen Freaks and Geeks :( I do like me some Franco, though. Is that something I should be checking out?

But also, Glover is indeed a god. Personally, I prefer the live studio version of Heartbeat.

[media]

[/media]

weirdo is my favourite comedy special ever omg, it even beats what. by bo Burnham. donald glover is so good

@Amora Aurora Hell yes! James Franco looks so damn good in it. Plus, theres a ton of people who are in it who weren't famous at the time but are now like Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and Ben Stiller is in it for one episode. Also, Janis Ian from Mean Girls is in it too. It's so amazing!

Ah. It's always good to break those boundaries! I've done a lot but I've actually never role-played a homosexual male. @AlwaysYours

@Amora Aurora If you want I could always pick up another character. I wouldn't mind playing two.

You guys are the best! I had a few people say they were gonna fill out character sheets so I'll wait a little longer before asking you guys to double up <3

I'm gonna add Freaks and Geeks to my list right now! So many good actors!

@Kasper Bo Burnham is literally my favorite person on this entire planet

Sofie and Richard are going to be absolutely adorable

@AlwaysYours I was totally considering doubling as the Artist and making her plus sized! Everyone's just so perfect so far that it would be refreshing to have something different!

aaand...it begins.

@Amora Aurora That would be very refreshing, indeed. But, maybe you should hold off a tiny bit? It seems like the Sidekick is a coveted role after all...

@AlwaysYours Of course! Like I said, I wouldn't ask for doubling until the end of the week, so I wouldn't do it myself either.

@Teddy Squirts Me too! I feel like the role is being avoided due to the characters past, but we all make mistakes. She was in love with the dude. In the right hands, she could easily be the most likable female character.

We're missing both the artist and the outcast and I think they're both pretty big roles xD .

@Teddy Squirts I was too. I sort of wanted to do the outcast but I thought there would be a whole bunch of people going for the outcast so I was just like- "Eh I'm not in the mood to deal with the competition" and went for my second pick.

It's surprising. Usually for Rps like this, the girls are always taken first.

@Amora Aurora I've been debating for a long time whether or not to join this RP bc I'm going back to school in 5 days so I don't know if I'll be able to handle everything, but if you guys are in need of more people then I can join :)

@Semblance My love for you is eternal. I don't want you to feel like posting or joining is a chore, so don't feel pressured into anything, of course. It is a detailed roleplay though so if you were only posting on weekends and maybe once during the week it would be totally acceptable. School comes before play <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back