• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

@Kasper you're the best. Thanks for understanding <3 I noticed that you didn't make it a major thing in her character, it wasn't a huge problem, just a small pet peeve of mine. Rape occurring to anyone is a sensitive, life-changing thing that realistically is a big part of someone it happens to so I find it best to just not include. Otherwise, she's perfectly fine :)

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16318-kasper/ said:
@Kasper[/URL] you're the best. Thanks for understanding <3 I noticed that you didn't make it a major thing in her character, it wasn't a huge problem, just a small pet peeve of mine. Rape occurring to anyone is a sensitive, life-changing thing that realistically is a big part of someone it happens to so I find it best to just not include. Otherwise, she's perfectly fine :)
yeah, no problem! i do my best to be respectful of other people's wishes <3 i apologise if i triggered anyone.

Quick question-

For the relationships we have to do them for all? Would this be able to be changed if we perhaps get accepted and plan some backgrounds out with the others?

@JujuBee You don't have to fill them out for every character. I just add that as a requirement to prevent those people that we all know and have all roleplayed with that refuse to have their characters socialize and expect everyone else to talk to their Goddess/God of a character, haha. I'd be fine with you leaving it blank until characters are accepted and relationships are determined.

Ah okay that works wonders then xD . I found from a different rp that I like to talk to the others and see what exactly the relationship could be for them. It's easier to interact then with the characters as well as make friends :3.

But thanks for the answer! Now I can stop sweating that the way I am xD .

@Amora Aurora

This sounds interesting.. :3

I see a couple familiar faces on here ^-^

And this was one hell of an interesting OOC to read.
xD

Would it be crazy if I said I don't know what my guilty pleasure is? o_e

Except I do love most of the things you all just spoke about.
:P

@KaoriMei Welcome to the OOC party! I quite enjoy the font you're using!

@JujuBee I totally agree! I absolutely love your character, feel free to get to setting up your drama for him, as he'll most likely me accepting because let's be honest, he's so untypical that it's actually really adorable.

If everyone that has posted so far was accepted, we'd still have three female spots open and one male spot (that's so strange, usually the females are gone first! <3) So I'm going to give it until Friday night probably, just to be sure everyone gets a decent amount of time to think up drama and get their characters finished. If anyone knows of roleplayers that might like the open roles, feel free to tag them!

Awesome! Glad you love him.~

Should I shoot you a PM with my idea or just spill it out for the whole OOC chat world to see?

Omg I love everybody's characters idek where to start.

@Teddy Squirts Childish Gambinoooo.

@JujuBee Hey, I'm really interested in how our characters' relationship will turn out! Also, an idea: when they break up, I think he'll be the one to break up with her, since Jill's too busy denying that they don't love each other to break it off with him. Does that sound good? I can already picture Jill crying about it and her mascara running lolol

@SpectroVector Immediately liked Sofie because Suki Waterhouse is so prettyyyy asdfghjkl. And because of her, I can't wait to see who the English Professor's going to be. xD

Yes! Yes! Yes!! Community is my favorite show, I watched that before listening to him. My personal favorites would have to be Flights of the Navigator, and Hold You Down. Okay, it's official. We're bffs. @pulpfiction

@Teddy Squirts Omg I love you already. I think Community's changed a lot ever since, though. I sadly do not watch it anymore, but I still hold Troy and Abed close to my heart. ;(

I swear my CS would have been done yesterday, but I got my computer back from the Apple Store and it still wouldn't turn on. :/ So I have to write it all on my phone.

original.png
@SpectroVector

@pulpfiction Totally works. I've already been imagining that scene in my head xD .

And Childish Gambino is awesome. He doesn't get enough attention. To add in on that my favorites would be 'Sober', 'Urn', 'The Worst Guys', and 'You don't have to call'.

I only listened to him. I never actually watched him as an actor :P .

@JujuBee Yay! We could maybe plan more about it later if you want. Also, he's pretty great at both acting and singing. Donald Glover is a god like that.

@Teddy Squirts Hey man, I'm gonna be straight up. I read your character and...he's kinda typical. In all the drollest ways. Maybe you could read a little of the loose backstory about the character, then tailor it to your liking. I'm not trying to be a mean-ass at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back