• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

hey guys! Just letting anyone who still watches this thread know how sorry I am that I disappeared. I was kicked out of my previous living situation and had to move suddenly with little warning, and didn't have the money for internet. I now have a vehicle, an apartment, and internet is next. I still love you guys!

In the meantime, I actually rebooted this thread! If any of you all who aren't already signed up want to reclaim your previous spots, feel free to (:

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]hey guys! Just letting anyone who still watches this thread know how sorry I am that I disappeared. I was kicked out of my previous living situation and had to move suddenly with little warning, and didn't have the money for internet. I now have a vehicle, an apartment, and internet is next. I still love you guys!

[/QUOTE]
Yay I'm so glad you're back!! Yeah she made a reboot for it since there were also some other members of this RP who became inactive but everyone from the original RP is allowed to keep their characters :)

I hope you're doing well now Double A! Does that mean this thread has gone under since it was rebooted? I didn't even know you rebooted it.

@Angst

Hey doll! I just wanted to let you know that the original Fab Five is starting back up soon, we're lacking a Bad Boy role, and we would love if you would join us if you'd like to just bring your reboot character on over to the original! <3

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18977-angst/ said:
@Angst[/URL]
Hey doll! I just wanted to let you know that the original Fab Five is starting back up soon, we're lacking a Bad Boy role, and we would love if you would join us if you'd like to just bring your reboot character on over to the original! <3
Hey love, sorry for the late reply. Just saw this, actually, but I would be absolutely thrilled to join you! I'll hunt him down and bring the sheet over. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back