• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Asylumnated said:
To finish my CS, I'm going to need relationships from everyone. I don't care whether it's through PM or on here.
I'm pretty sure I included the sidekick in Aiden's relationship section of my CS! Lmk if you want to change anything :)

Same here Asylumnated. I'll go through my messages with the other sidekick and send you a message if you want to do the same thing we did.

@Asylumnated

@AmoraAurora

Okay! Sounds great
:) ) Awe, yay. I was afraid she wasn't what you had in mind as the side kick, but I'm glad you like her.

hey wait what's their mascot??

(I just put jaguar for now but I can change it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So will the mascot be the jaguar?

And what are the school colors? I would like to know these unnecessary little details xD

JujuBee said:
So will the mascot be the jaguar?
And what are the school colors? I would like to know these unnecessary little details xD
The picture that I chose for Aiden has him wearing a red and white uniform but I can change that as well ahaha

Semblance said:
The picture that I chose for Aiden has him wearing a red and white uniform but I can change that as well ahaha
Red and white works for me. I'll get my post up some time tonight.

@pulpfiction

Do you want Azaiah and Jill to be in the 'after a fight' stage after the skip? Like maybe they argued over something and it isn't fully resolved yet? Up to you.

Oh shit you guys already had a mascot picked ahaha. I wrote in nighthawk. I can get to changing that if you'd like.

Also, about this party - I'm thinking maybe some drama could happen if Tegan hooked up with someone or another. I'm not sure how far into this roleplay she's going to out herself to Heidi, but maybe one of the other girls could realize at the party. If anyone else is up for that, just let me know.

No offense, but we should wait for the GM to make an official decision on the mascot and colors. This is pointed at no one in particular.

Love your post, Kitten.

I wanna sign up but this shit has already started and you lovely fuckers possibly have made all the characters.

No, I was not stalking Always.

JujuBee said:
@Annabella Your sig and avatar- Best game ever. One of my favorites.
I shall call you Ib and you shall be mine.

Me and my friends basically started a cult and she's Gary while another one is Mary.
xD

It was an amazing game and I'd go as Ib if my skin wasn't so dark to be honest.

Hey, guys! So ... *clears throat* Ya see, I think I might drop out of this RP. That's because I've recently joined two competitions, both being time-consuming, and ... senior year is just hectic. So yeah. I'm sorry! I just can't handle too many RPs! :(

@DuskerTem Aw, we'll miss you and Alfie though. :( Good luck on your competitions! Hope your year gets less hectic eventually.

Also, @JujuBee, maybe Azaiah and Jill could fight about something petty. You know, Jill being the usual bitch and stuff. Maybe they could fight about Jill being unnecessarily jealous? ', :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back