• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Deputies - OOC

I'm thinking whether or not I wanna use dice for this rp or just keep things narrative...

if I use dice you could DIE. but you'd have to roll rly bad like nat 1 consecutively

thoughts? all rolls would be done on discord prob and screenshotted to ooc

I hope the mods are like ok with this rp lmao
If they ban us we'll just call them cowards and move on. It's a spicy time period so we're going to have to be pretty spicy Sherriffs. Conflict is good RP, and if we get banned just because we type the forbidden N-word well then I suppose we'll have to roleplay as more socially accepted racists in our next game, like maybe the Chinese.

I'm thinking whether or not I wanna use dice for this rp or just keep things narrative...

if I use dice you could DIE. but you'd have to roll rly bad like nat 1 consecutively

thoughts? all rolls would be done on discord prob and screenshotted to ooc
Let's do narrative

If they ban us we'll just call them cowards and move on. It's a spicy time period so we're going to have to be pretty spicy Sherriffs. Conflict is good RP, and if we get banned just because we type the forbidden N-word well then I suppose we'll have to roleplay as more socially accepted racists in our next game, like maybe the Chinese.
do not type the n word in my rp or I will ban you myself

write in third person that your character is uncultured and uses language befitting of such people

Instead of...

"Wesley draws his revolver and raises it up against the outlaw's chin, pressing down on the trigger and blowing the miscreants brains out of the top of his skull."

I'd prefer...

"Wesley draws his revolver and raises it up against the outlaw, pressing upwards against his chin, aiming to blow his head off with a point blank shot."

That way there's still room for me to say he stifled your move or another outlaw gets behind you or just saying you blew that guys face off

do not type the n word in my rp or I will ban you myself

write in third person that your character is uncultured and uses language befitting of such people
I gotchu fam, no need to tug the Tigers tail. I'll just break out my thesaurus and use only the most obscure of slurs. 😜 (Silly face implies obvious joke is obvious)

Opening of the rp will be inspired by this mission to kick things off with a bang

Opening of the rp will be inspired by this mission to kick things off with a bang
Bushwhackers?

Cooley is very politically minded and will sometimes make decisions and take actions to appeal to different interest groups even if it doesn't align with his own beliefs or moralities. Adds to his unpredictable nature

Sistros Sistros reserved u spot because we've already established a framework for your char

I appreciate that – thank you! I'll go ahead and get my CS squared away.

Also, I think I'm going ahead with the idea of him being a staunch Confederate. He's been in the town for a long time, so it makes sense that he would follow the South's ideals. He's native-born and became indoctrinated as a child. I can see him being part of the 'old guard' who doesn't want to push ahead into the future.

I appreciate that – thank you! I'll go ahead and get my CS squared away.

Also, I think I'm going ahead with the idea of him being a staunch Confederate. He's been in the town for a long time, so it makes sense that he would follow the South's ideals. He's native-born and became indoctrinated as a child. I can see him being part of the 'old guard' who doesn't want to push ahead into the future.
he will certaintly not be a very big fan of Leslie and butt heads with Cooley over his employing of a freeman and other ideological differences

Users who are viewing this thread

Back