• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Ugh, I love Jarrod and Aiden. Amazing characters, y'all.

(Thank you greatly, Always and Asylum. There's a reason you're my role models xD I've literally been advertising that role forever and it takes him three seconds to get it filled.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]Ugh, I love Jarrod and Aiden. Amazing characters, y'all.
(Thank you greatly, Always and Asylum. There's a reason you're my role models xD I've literally been advertising that role forever and it takes him three seconds to get it filled.)

[/QUOTE]
Aww thank you! It's comments like this that make me enjoy writing and RPing with you guys so much :)

Absolutely love Heidi too btw- she's such a complex, fierce bitch, it's amazing

If we're being honest here I feel like Aiden and Jill will probably hook up at some point xD

JujuBee said:
If we're being honest here I feel like Aiden and Jill will probably hook up at some point xD
holy shit that would bring so much drama... LOL

i feel like it would happen when they're super wasted then wake up the next morning and be like wtf did we just do @pulpfiction

Semblance said:
holy shit that would bring so much drama... LOL
i feel like it would happen when they're super wasted then wake up the next morning and be like wtf did we just do @pulpfiction
The shit that would go on then. I don't think Azaiah would be as calm, cool, and collected as he usually is.

Why don't we move this along and have the first football game of the year be this friday (which means pregame & afterparty)? :)

QuixoticKitten said:
Heads up Juju, I think Jill is going to be the first one in the group that Regan comes out to.
Really? I thought she had just opened up to someone else. But hey, that's all coolio with me.

I still have Relationships, Theme Song and the IC writing sample to put in, but I'll have that done by tomorrow.

depending on my degree of writer's block, that is

Asylumnated said:
I still have Relationships, Theme Song and the IC writing sample to put in, but I'll have that done by tomorrow.
depending on my degree of writer's block, that is
The coding for your CS is beautiful! I wish I could make pretty layouts like that ahaha, loving your character already :)

Alright guys, not tonight but soon, (because I'm giving @Asylumnated time to get Cameron finished and integrated into the story,) there will be a time skip, so wrap up your conversations and such, I've got plans in mind for the party we'll eventually get to, (also known as Heidi's desperate attempt to impress her peers and stay on top) but for now, no one knows about it, so just get things finished up and I'll post a time skip.

On another note, Asylum, don't worry about the writing sample portion of the CS, at this point, I'm familiar with your style, and don't need you proving yourself to me xD

To finish my CS, I'm going to need relationships from everyone. I don't care whether it's through PM or on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back