• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

I loved lux! Im sad, but Sarah hasn't responded :/ I sent a pm that she hasn't read yet so its not that she's ignoring the game, she just hasn't been online, which makes it so !much sadder

There have been quite a few posts since mine so I'm going to post something either tonight or tomorrow.

As will I. I think i'll have time after classes but then I get back to my dorm and im dead to the world xD .

I'll try to write one tonight.

In the process of writing my response! Quick question- which spot was opened up again? I dont want to put one character when they're not even here anymore xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Freddie I'm kinda locked in eternal conversation with your character. I mean, I have a specific way I'm writing Richard, so I can't voice him a lot just yet. The reason why the plot isn't moving is because Jarrod and Darcy haven't spoken yet. So...if you could just....respond?

AlwaysYours said:
@Freddie I'm kinda locked in eternal conversation with your character. I mean, I have a specific way I'm writing Richard, so I can't voice him a lot just yet. The reason why the plot isn't moving is because Jarrod and Darcy haven't spoken yet. So...if you could just....respond?
Yeah of course, I've just been sick all weekend so posting here hasn't been a priority but I'll try and get something up tonight/tomorrow night

I know I said I'd post and stuff, but I have school (more like college, darn, even my mom says that) and other things to take care of, and they're consuming so much time. Aaaah! So imma put Alfie mentally on the side right now. I honestly have no idea when I'll have free time, but we'll see. I'm not quitting this, though. Still here.

Finally got a post up! So sorry that took so long guys

Also @JujuBee , don't forget to have Azaiah tell Jill that Aiden said hi :) I want to see her reaction ahaha

Currently dying to make another post... people please reply so that I can!

@sgbd @QuixoticKitten Also waiting on more progress in your conversation so that I can have Aiden casually/accidentally stumble upon them :)

I figure I'll post tonight once I post on my other rps since they've been waiting for a while xD .

This game is missing a right hand man for it's "Big Bad". It's a school rp that is oddly more like GoT hit Mean Girls in the face. And you'll notice @Amora Aurora is the GM. I figured you were the right person to play a devious bff

Character Description is in the overview...

I found it.

I'll start working on a character after I finish Pitch Black and my character for the Dystopian one. Thank ya for tagging me, love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back