• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Nah guys this is definitely not dying, just been dealing with boyfriend stuff, I should get some time to post tonight and make sure to get as much drama rolling as I can . We all love this way too much to watch it die. <3

Ooooh okay I see what happened. No one Heidi interacted with in my last post responded yet. I'll work around them for now

@QuixoticKitten @Saaaaaarah

Just letting people know that tomorrow and this weekend I'll be crazy busy with school stuff but as of right now Ellie has yet to interact with anyone so...

How is everyone on this fine, Friday night? The RP might be at a halt but we can continue pointless yet awesome convos on here.

@AlwaysYours Instead of trying to reboot, the best thing to do would drop the people who don't reply and replace them with someone new. Fixing up posts and relationships wouldn't be hard at all.

On top of that it's double A's role-play so I would run that by her before just taking it as yours.

let's give it some time first because I spent so much time on my character and I would like to keep him for any possible future reboots or reworks :)

Oh yeah. Totally give them some time. But if it comes to like a week or two then maybe we could try something then lol.

Nooooooow we're getting somewhere! I'm curious to see what Jarrod's response will be.

Yeah don't start a reboot until this rp is declared officially dead. But I promise I will post tomorrow. First week has been super duper rough, plus with all the pressure of taking two APs and a college course, I've had my hands full.

I wasn't being serious! If I was, I'd ask DoubleA first...like I did for one of her other projects.

Honestly, I just wanted a response.

I'll be writing a post today. Most likely after I get home from my vacation. Depends on when I write it and if I still have wifi by the time I finish.

@pulpfiction Azaiah's already inside the school.

I'm gonna do a Richie post when the bell rings...you're all assigned to his homeroom(the class for attendance?). But Jarrod has one more post before the bell is up.

Wow look at all these posts. Makes me warm on the inside. I wish I could post xD .

Finally home! Posting in a few!

@DuskerTem hiii just letting you know that Jarrod is actually in the middle table outside, not in a seat- they're not in a classroom yet :)

ahaha sounds good! sorry i didn't mean to call you out like that- just thought i would let you know :)

also guys let's try to pick up the pace of the RP! :)

@Semblance Hey, why apologize? I knew that I was a bit non-attentive, like usual XP, and you were just trying to fix my mistake. Eith me, there is no apologizing. Just peacemaking with ice cream. Unless you're lactose intolerant. *rubs back of neck*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back