• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

It looks cool but I'm not sure if it's my type. Know what I mean? Nothing against your RP, of course. It's just me.

@sgbd hiii so now that the characters have been chosen (you being the outcast and me being the quarterback), you should check out my character's relationships for your character just so that we're on the same page :)

@Amora Aurora If any extra character opportunities arise please contact me I love this role-play and I will love to participate if its even a minor character thank you for making such a great role-play and I hope I will be able to write with you at some point

@Intoxicated Lover and thank you for being such a good sport, doll! I'll be sure to keep you in mind in the future!

And thank you @Miss Alice these are my personal favorite types of roleplay so if I ever get a similar idea, I'll be sure to let you know!

Adding to the comment by @Semblance, if everyone could please get acquainted with the accepted character sheets and update your own relationships as well as let me know if there's any particular settings other than the usual school and hangouts that you think need to be added, which I'll update along with the starter post soon. (The boyfriend is working on the wifi!)

@Semblance Gotcha! The way I see it, Darcy still totally loves him, but she knows he's probably bad for her and she's convinced herself that he never cared for her at all, even though that's not actually true.

I was completely prepared and more or less intended to have Darcy go all independent woman and reject the Quarterback, but when I read Aiden's CS, I was like, "...but he's so nice..."

sgbd said:
@Semblance Gotcha! The way I see it, Darcy still totally loves him, but she knows he's probably bad for her and she's convinced herself that he never cared for her at all, even though that's not actually true.
I was completely prepared and more or less intended to have Darcy go all independent woman and reject the Quarterback, but when I read Aiden's CS, I was like, "...but he's so nice..."
Ahaha yeah I tried to make Aiden seem like a real person rather than the stereotypical meathead douchey jock - although he will appear that way in public and around his friends

You did a great job of making him seem real and sympathetic despite him having done some pretty shitty things.

That's something I love about this RP: Everyone's both good and bad, so we don't end up with a specific villain.

sgbd said:
You did a great job of making him seem real and sympathetic despite him having done some pretty shitty things.
That's something I love about this RP: Everyone's both good and bad, so we don't end up with a specific villain.
Why thank you :) And I completely agree. If there's one thing I hate, it's Mary Sues/Gary Stus

Also I have to admit, I love your character. I just read it over after Amora released the roles, and I love how she's so independent & determined, but also vulnerable when it comes to the Quarterback

I've updated Heidi's relationships so if everyone could read through that and let me know of any disagreements and such, that would be awesome. Working on the starter post atm!

@Semblance Thanks! I'm really happy with the way she turned out, especially since this was my first character sheet in I think at least a year, so I'm more than a little bit rusty.

Noticed most of you weren't following the IC thread so wanted to let you know here because tagging takes too damn long:

Starter post is up!

Awesome! Just finished up my relationships. About to put that in and then I'll get to reading the starter! So excited.

Question- Will there be a posting order or do we just post whenever?

giphy.gif

I'm here though. :D

SO, we're all pretty close in age I believe so while you all most likely already know this, I always like to point it out when playing a character like Heidi haha: I'm attempting to make her a sort of closeted bitch when it comes to her friends, like she's a shitty person but doesn't really realize it and just calls it being blunt to avoid any guilt. With that being said, this is the second post in which she's acted this way, and I just like to note that I mean no offense to anyone or anyone's character. While she's a ton of fun to play, I would hate her if I knew her. You all did fantastic work on your characters and she reflects none of my own personal opinion hahahaha.

Tbh I'm pretty sure I fell in love with Lux. I absolutely love her inner commentary and personality. Also Tegan! Damn good job with bringing out some personality in her inner commentary as well! Everyone's writing their posts so well that it sounds like the characters themselves could be writing them and that's when you know you're talented!

@AlwaysYours I'm waiting for @pulpfiction and @Freddie to get their starter posts up before jumping into all the drama and antics! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back