• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]I need an extension for my cs. I probably will have it up by 8:46 PM EST.
Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
ahaha what an exact estimation

The boyfriend lost the cats and I've been looking for them. Don't know if I'll be on to post parts. Gotta find these heathens first

There's apparently a hidden hole in the bottom of mysofa that only a kitten would find. No joke, my boyfriend cried and thought he lost them for good. It was so cute. Anyways! Guess I'll hold off until tomorrow just in case and post the roles and the starter all at once tomorrow afternoon sometime. (I promise. Gotta go comfort my poor boyfriend but he works tomorrow so I'll be on! I could do it really quickly now but I'd really like to pay attention when i reread all the character sheets and Alice needed time anyways.) BTW!! @Freddie such a good job! I love her!

*screams* Something went horribly askew with CS & since I'm half asleep I'll finish it tomorrow. SORRY!

Sorry guys my internet connection is shit right now. Im gonna post the roles really quick and the starter post will be up when the boyfriend wakes up and fixes whatevers wrong with the wifi

You had ample time, Alice. How about you try my roleplay out. And you can always read along. Who knows...a part might spring up along the way.

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]Sorry guys my internet connection is shit right now. Im gonna post the roles really quick and the starter post will be up when the boyfriend wakes up and fixes whatevers wrong with the wifi

[/QUOTE]
damn boyfriends :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back