• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fate of the Universe: Chosen Heroes! (OOC and Character Creation)

Characters
Here
Oh I started looking at some of the other characters today and noticed in tvis version of the rp your only allowing one power so I've removed the 2nd power form my characters I may make another character on Salem's side though depending on if her side lacks manpower

Cs
Name: Jade
Species: Elder Litch
Appearance:
5894971537a28a3a6f3234877a423e9e.jpg

Personality: Jade is loyal to her allies and ruthless to her enemies she has dedicated her life and her death to protecting nature and is filled with anger and hatred for humans and all those that damages the environment Just for their own convenience and greed she doesn't understand why they they can't see how dangerous of harming the planet is or why they can't learn to live in harmony with nature likes many other races have done

Bio: Jade used to be a simple druid who protected the forests she called home she spent most of her day peacefully but that peace was consistently interrupted by poachers or loggers thoughtless humans who came look to leach of nature's bounty not caring about balance or harmony just taking whatever they felt entitled to as time passed Jane's anger for tge humans only grew eventually she stop chasing them away and started killing all those who trespassed In her home over the years she killed countless invaders and eventually the humans had, had enough of her interference and decided to set fire to tge forest they knew she would so everything she could to put out the fire but that's what they wanted they didn't want to burn it down just distract her long enough to lunch a sneak attack what they didn't account for however was her stubbornness and hated she refused to die by their hand and refused to let then have their way with her home Jade ripped out her own soal and emulated it into a tree and as she did the tree wrapped round her body turning her into a litch Jade killed the invaders and went back to defend ing her home killing and collected the soal of all those who dared to harm her home eventually over the course of tens of thousands of years she had collected sacrificed a huge amount of soals and eventually ascended to an Elder litch eventually Salem found her and convinced Jade she help Jade would wipe out the humans Jade joined Salem

Power: Nature Magic
Family:
Friends:
Sentimental Attachment:
Weapon:
Other:
What the heck is that?

I means does that thing really look like something that would work with Julia more specifically does it really looked like something she would trust and want to work with lol
Lol I assumed Julia because you posted it in Julia's perspective. Not Salem's you idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back