• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Semblance said:
also guys let's try to pick up the pace of the RP! :)
While that sounds beautiful something tells me to doubt that ever happening. If it does it won't be for a while. This rp seems to be the one that dies off with a post here and there before there being a sudden influx of posts.

Not trying to be dark or a stick in the mud or anything. I swear, I'm usually more upbeat than this.

Yup! I'll post later today. It's 5:08 am right now haha. It seems Jill's going to be replying to a bunch of people. xD Anyway, I agree with @JujuBee. Although not dead, this RP's pace is kind of slow, I think. I'm pretty okay with that tbh, since I'm not always online to RP. :P

I wanna reply so bad but I have to wait for Freddie first.

@AlwaysYours

Literally reading Jarrod's reaction I couldn't help but laugh over the mace. The first thought that came to mind was:

Where in the actual fuck did he get the mace? xD

LOOOOOL @AlwaysYours your post is hilarious

I can't wait for everyone else to reply to that

pulpfiction said:
Yup! I'll post later today. It's 5:08 am right now haha. It seems Jill's going to be replying to a bunch of people. xD Anyway, I agree with @JujuBee. Although not dead, this RP's pace is kind of slow, I think. I'm pretty okay with that tbh, since I'm not always online to RP. :P
that's true- honestly I'm pretty busy with school too, so as long as this RP doesn't die, I'm fine with a slow pace :)

Okay...I'm sure everyone wants an explanation.

I don't have one. It just happened. Blame Jarrod...

@JujuBee When your mom gives you Mace as a birthday present. She's that kind of military mom.

Guys my dad kept joking about buying it for me because I went on a trip to Detroit this summer .-.

But yeah I'm 110% okay with this being a slower roleplay. I would rather have quality posts where I don't have to read through five pages of bad grammar before realizing where we are in the plot haha. Plus, I'm in AP Calc right now and that's a lot to deal with along with having to write a 3+ paragraph post a day. Oh and speaking of posts, I'm writing one and is it okay if I start to head to class? I kinda want to move along the formalities and get to more interaction.

I love this so much, ugh. @AlwaysYours Ms. Florence is pretty much a NPC, do with her as you will. If you'd like Jarrod to convince her to let him stay, idgaf. Just keep to the whole 'terrified of her daughter and friends' thing she's got going on and I'm good with whatever.

Also, If someone hasn't posted for their character in over a week, I'm going to start sending out PM's. If the PM's are ignored and I'm not given a reason, you're being replaced. I don't like playing hard ass but all the characters are vital to the roleplay and I've got to keep it alive. Sorry ahead of time if this happens to you.

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I love this so much, ugh. @AlwaysYours Ms. Florence is pretty much a NPC, do with her as you will. If you'd like Jarrod to convince her to let him stay, idgaf. Just keep to the whole 'terrified of her daughter and friends' thing she's got going on and I'm good with whatever.
Also, If someone hasn't posted for their character in over a week, I'm going to start sending out PM's. If the PM's are ignored and I'm not given a reason, you're being replaced. I don't like playing hard ass but all the characters are vital to the roleplay and I've got to keep it alive. Sorry ahead of time if this happens to you.

[/QUOTE]
With that being said, can I post with Azaiah even though I was waiting for Freddie to post? I don't really want to wait for her anymore...

JujuBee said:
With that being said, can I post with Azaiah even though I was waiting for Freddie to post? I don't really want to wait for her anymore...
ok great bc i'm waiting for you to post ahaha

JujuBee said:
Really? I'm so sorry about that! xD
no worries honestly! take your time haha i've been pretty busy with schoolwork and everything anyway :)

@AlwaysYours you're amazing, I cherish you, but please try to be wary of making Jarrod some all knowing war god. These are teenagers, after all. He's already dodged three bullets. There can't be a war if he never takes a hit. <3

@Freddie I seriously love Ellie so much. Good fucking job with the character development dude! Im starting to like her more than my own character lol

Im gonna give Heidi a sad little pining moment with Aiden really quick but you guys can feel free to head to richies homeroom and get things started. Heidi Florence and company can be as tardy as they please :P

I replied after taking mymeds....so who knows what the hell I've said. Fixing, momentarily.

JujuBee said:
Gah sorry about that- I totally didn't mean for that to happen, I just had the most hectic week and a half but things are settling down now.

Hey, guys. I might not be able to post as much. Just have a lot of studying and preparing to do for school. Though maybe in the weekend I'll post something. :)

You guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. Life finally caught up to me, what with school starting and all this work that the teachers have been giving, and I haven't been feeling well. I've posted now.

@Of the Red the Sidekick role is opening back up if you'd like to give the character sheet a go. Someone else is also interested so it'll be a fight to the death haha :) just be willing to read through and catch up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back