• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

@DuskerTem I hope to prevent that! With such a distinct plot and well developed characters, and the fact that we're only playing out the senior year, I've got high hopes that if we all put in enough effort, this can be one of those rare infamous roleplays that actually comes to an end.

@QuixoticKitten Super stoked to have you aboard!

I'll start up on my CS when I get home. I'm loving the characters!

My guilty pleasure would have to be the walking dead, Game of Thrones, role playing, and fanfictions that are well written.

@AlwaysYours Yeah. They had to wait for the GM, huh? xD I guess it makes sense but I've seen so many carefree roleplayers who just RP anyway.

@Amora Aurora And yes! Besides, everyone is so creative here with their ... everything so far. And the characters are all bitchy but cute little things.

@DuskerTem yeah, they all look like they're going to be a ton of fun to interact with so far! I'm excited as heck, honestly. I'm also pretty lame, obviously. I can definitely see it playing out really well!

@JujuBee I spend way more time than I should probably admit scrolling through fanfic.net surfing for decently written stories. Glad you're joining!

xD Oh, you guys. Though I'm more of an AO3 chick. On FF, I only find 100 crappy fanfics with 1 good one. On AO3, page is filled with OTP fanfics.

I only have one fic on FF...

It's shamelessly Twilight oriented, Emmett is a goddess(sorta), and Bella is a total bitch.

But yeah, AO3 is boss.

I'm super stoked to be on board with you crazy, fanfic loving people. If we die, at least we have breadsticks.

Oh and I'm planning on making a closet homo lady, so if anyone wants to play some drama off of that, I'm all for it.

@AlwaysYours I have like shamelessly written 28 fanfics so far, half of them gay, half is basically younger me living a fantasy. My first fandom died after it got cancelled, so I settled for the next best thing. Percy Jackson. *sighs* Another ended series. I am a sad, sad person.

Gonna go ahead and accept Jarrod and add him to the Overview because I don't think anyone could possibly create a better character for the role to be honest, so it's polite not to get anyone's hopes up haha xD I love him deeply. @AlwaysYours

@QuixoticKitten Alright, cool beans, Just checking in because I included in Heidi's CS that it's optional that her first kiss could have been the outcast, so I was gonna jump on the closeted homosexual plotline if you were applying for her xD

I'm also finally home. Let me just check on the ones that haven't been taken and start my CS up now~

@JujuBee the only roles officially taken so far are the Queen Bee and New Kid, the rest are up for grabs, follow your passion <3

@Kasper 1. How is your doggy child? 2. I'm having a few issues caring for Alex, but you put in so much work that it would be awful to just not accept you silently instead of giving some tips. Honestly, I usually try to stray away from cliche tragic roleplay character backstories, so if you want her to be a bit tragic, maybe we could come up with something other than rape? I just see it at least twice when looking through character sheets and blah. I don't mind something bad having happened to her if you really want to go that route, but that plot candy is just a tad overused in my opnion. Damn good work on the detail in the relationships section though!!

@Amora Aurora 1. my doggy child is doing alright as of the moment, but he hasn't had his surgery yet. it's in 14 hours. 2. sorry, i didn't mean to make it tragic! the whole rape thing isn't a major character point, but i can definitely get rid of it if it's a problem! i apologise n_n

Oh that makes sense actually. Maybe she did kiss one of the non-straight girls in the five (or rejected one of the guys) and now they're holding it over her.

@Kasper For some reason, I like Alex. I really don't know what it is, but you really did get the softer version of Hellspawn Heidi(if there is such a thing). Good luck, man. It's gonna be some tough competition against ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back