• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

@AlwaysYours Yep, I'm afraid I just did. Although it's been on my to-watch list for ages. Procrastination (ehrm, as well as curiosity) killed the cat, ya know xD

@DuskerTem Mhm! I love that face. It describes me as a person. Also James Franco/Daniel Desario though??? He was quite the hottie there

@pulpfiction Tell me about it! Dem Francos, doe. Always awesome in shows/movies. Also, procrastinating here with shows, too. Once Upon a Time, Avatar: Legend of Korra, Sherlock, and ... I actually have a list of 40-50 things to watch.

@AlwaysYours Well, it probably must have, in a parallel universe of some sort. It's a huge problem, I know. xP

I am also guilty of the planning to watch shows...

OITNB

AHS Season 2...and 4(Who could ever skip Coven?)

New Girl

HTGAWM

Did netflix get more Once Upon a Time?

I never even got around to watching Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad's spin-off show). Also, Orphan Black's 3rd season (I'm only on episode 4 haha).

Oh, and all those shows. AHS seasons 1 and 2 are my favorites! I only watched HTGAWM's season finale pretty recently too. :P @AlwaysYours

@AlwaysYours

How about now? :D

seductive_eyebrows_community.gif

Lol...I can dig it. Ultimately, its DoubleA's decision.

On a separate note, I can't help but laugh at the reactions to the New Guy. They sound so in character.

Heeeeeeell yeah! Also, I saw that you put his age down as 31? I think on the description he is said to be 24? If there has been another arrangement just ignore me(> :D )

Holy Christballs, did not see that. I just flew off the handle with that one. will be tidied and stuff.

@SpectroVector Aw thanks! You're gonna make me squeal xD .

I love your charrie too! Sofie's a cutie pie and I literally can not wait for this. I really want to see all of the characters interacting with one another.

@JujuBee It really is an oddly great mix, isn't it? There are a few that I desperately hope get accepted.

Also, this would be my first time writing as a straight male character. Ever. (if I get him accepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back