• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

@AlwaysYours is officially that guy that stands outside Little Caesars and Car Washes waving signs around and getting way too excited when people honk. You know, the cheerful ones that bring in a shit ton of business? Or do the cheerful ones only exist in my town? Either way, you're our hero, yo.

tumblr_ldxpjnnibd1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

@Amora Aurora Definitely not in Olive's town.

Why do I feel no familiarity towards this roleplay whatsoever? xD

*Scrambles off to read the overview*

Okay, hold on - was I invited to join then? Because this totally looks fun. >;D Shall I grab the artist character?

@AlwaysYours Easy A is so underrated when it comes to humor! Rude ass Quiznos Guy.

@sgbd if you're feeling really passionate about the role, maybe discuss things with our hero, Always. Jarrod will be her partner in crime, and he's sort of my partner in crime so far, as he's the only other officially accepted player.

@Ktulu YOU'RE INVITED NOW

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] My love for you is eternal. I don't want you to feel like posting or joining is a chore, so don't feel pressured into anything, of course. It is a detailed roleplay though so if you were only posting on weekends and maybe once during the week it would be totally acceptable. School comes before play <3
ok great yea I'll most likely be able to post once a week :) am I allowed to reserve the spot?

@Ktulu Yes...I invited you to try out. And, any role is open (Except Jarrod's), but the Artist and Outcast are greatly encouraged.

Oh, I just jumped to the conclusion that The Outcast was gone because someone else mentioned a CS for that character. Scratch that, I'm signing up for the Outcast. xD

Hold on, gonna go and do that this instant.

Oh no, all those pretty posts. I am utter poop at making CS sheets that don't look like dog barf. D8

@Semblance the roles are listed in the Overview, darling. It looks like what we really need right now is the artist, but if you're not feeling it, all roles other than the two marked (The New Guy and The Queen Bee) are still up for grabs with good character sheets. But honestly, you're my favorite, so if you're not feeling any of them, and have a good idea for fitting another character in, I'd allow it.

@Ktulu bruh, me too. Don't worry about it. I just shoved all my junk into some tabs. I can give very minimal help if you'd like, as bbcode is not my friend. But in the long run, it's the writing and skill that matters, not the beauty :)

@Amora Aurora - Oh, wonderful. I've already backed out of one gossip girl-esque roleplay that chose who got which roles just from whatever character sheets were prettiest. >.> And nawh, I'll just go scavenge off of the bbcode guide. But thank you!

@Semblance[/URL] the roles are listed in the Overview, darling. It looks like what we really need right now is the artist, but if you're not feeling it, all roles other than the two marked (The New Guy and The Queen Bee) are still up for grabs with good character sheets. But honestly, you're my favorite, so if you're not feeling any of them, and have a good idea for fitting another character in, I'd allow it.

@Ktulu bruh, me too. Don't worry about it. I just shoved all my junk into some tabs. I can give very minimal help if you'd like, as bbcode is not my friend. But in the long run, it's the writing and skill that matters, not the beauty :)
aww you're so sweet :) I would be okay with being the Artist but the Slut was one of my top choices (I haven't been able to look at the CS's yet), although I'll probably end up just going with the Artist

Haha, exactly my opinion! Besides, the appearance of a CS doesn't matter at all, agh. You probably won't ever look at it again when the roleplay starts. T_T

@Semblance That's cool. Whatever floats your boat. We got a really good CS for the slut up, already. Thankfully, the artists little character summary was pretty open personality-wise so you can really make her whatever you want if aspects of the sluts personality that you were after, you can just interpret it and make the artist your own

@Semblance[/URL] That's cool. Whatever floats your boat. We got a really good CS for the slut up, already. Thankfully, the artists little character summary was pretty open personality-wise so you can really make her whatever you want if it's the sluts personality you were wanting.
okay I'll post a CS for the Artist tonight :)

Do you want the character quote to just be any old quote that represents them, or one coming from the character themselves?

@Ktulu up to you, love. I like to give everyone creative freedom in those senses. I think everyone else did quotes from their actual character but I didn't specify because I like to just see what everyone comes up with

Rightio. I may have to put this up as a work in progress, as it's getting late. D: If it's not finished tonight, I'll have it done tomorrow morning. C:

@DuskerTem yeah, the ooc thread it hopping xD

I'm apparently in a very old school gangster language mood today. That's like the third damn phrase I've used in the last half hour

@Ktulu Natalie Dormer is bae

I hate living away from the continent of America. While everyone is awake, I am asleep. Today is an exception, though. Staying up till 3 AM then I'm giving sleep a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back