• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

I'd die if I stayed up until 3AM. Sleep is great. xD But yes, the timezone differences can be a huge annoyance. Especially since so many people seem to be from the US.

Yeah. To both things you said. But unfortunately, kind of have to stay up till 3 AM. Was very dizzy today, so I had to sleep early. Woke up in the middle of the night, and now I can't sleep. 3 is my minimum stay awake time, so hopefully, I'll be asleep then if I can.

3am at a minimum? D8

I actually have never done an all-nighter now that I think about it. The latest I stayed up until was probably 5am when I was 10 years old, at my cousin's 21st party. xDD I don't like sleeping in since it wastes the rest of the day so I just don't usually stay up later than like 1am. /shrug

3 am maximum. Sorry, sorry! Ugh. I hate my fingers. Curse them! I've done all-nighters, but those weren't the most pleasant times.

Haha, don't worry about it! xP

Oh man, I've finished a bunch more of my CS for The Outcast, but the idea of writing that roleplay sample pains me at the moment. I'm leaving that until morning, because I'm usually more inspired in bed.

@Amora Aurora - when will you be choosing who gets which role? Just so I know how much time I have left. C:

aparently u can simulate text messages on here?

kasper
them
u can fake text ppl on rpnation
me
wowie for real?
them
yes for real ya dum dum!

@Kasper I'm pretty sure I used that a total of one time! Haha, or maybe it was the fake e-mail simulation thing? Either way, it was a random discovery that I boasted about for days and then proceeded to completely forget about until now hahaha

Ktulu said:
I'd die if I stayed up until 3AM. Sleep is great. xD But yes, the timezone differences can be a huge annoyance. Especially since so many people seem to be from the US.
my sleep schedule has become completely screwed up this last couple weeks of summer... i legit sleep at 5 or 6 AM every night and wake up at around 1 or 2 PM- going back to school is not going to be easy

Kasper said:
aparently u can simulate text messages on here?
kasper
them
u can fake text ppl on rpnation
me
wowie for real?
them
yes for real ya dum dum!
oh yea i used that a lot in another roleplay :) i think it'll come in handy here too

Semblance said:
my sleep schedule has become completely screwed up this last couple weeks of summer... i legit sleep at 5 or 6 AM every night and wake up at around 1 or 2 PM- going back to school is not going to be easy
same, and school starts in a week.

im so screwed honestly

My school starts in 2 weeks. Just so glad this will be my last year then I'm dooone. Then I have to worry about uni.

DuskerTem said:
My school starts in 2 weeks. Just so glad this will be my last year then I'm dooone. Then I have to worry about uni.
lucky, mine starts next week- although i'm actually pretty excited to go back to college :)

are you talking about high school or college?

Me, I'm in high school. But I look 12/14. Boo. People mistake me for a freshman. How shocked will they be when they find out I'm a senior?

I start in less than a week *internal screaming*

Also, I wrote my relationships assuming that @Kasper would play the sidekick, but now I feel really bad because we have another application so idk

Where are the rest of the Outcast entries? I wanna imagine Jarrod in a Roman arena, deciding who is worthy of the title of Gladiator.

I just wanna let the girls know: He's not gonna be nice and totally in your corner. He's gonna be straight up about everything--the tape, the "Skank Brigade", the QB. If can't go hard, go home.

Me: *intends to write a really brief character sheet*

Me: *writes more than 2000 words*

I'm probably going to write in relationships for all the characters in my CS later and try to make it neater looking, but I have absolutely no clue how this bbcode thing works.

Also, is occasional swearing allowed? I noticed while reading through my RP sample in the CS that the character dropped an F-bomb and I wanted to make sure I didn't cross a line or something.

@sgbd yeah dude, go for it. As long as you're not breaking any RPN rules, I don't have any strict rules. I'm pretty sure RPN rules state that occasional swearing is okay as long as it's not overdone. I personally have the free-ranged mouth of a sailor, so I will not judge xD

I also have a terrible potty mouth. I'm glad I found a site that lets you swear occasionally, because starring out letters in swear words takes away from the experience, I feel, and if we're being real here, what teenager or adult doesn't swear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back