• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Zombie_Kitten295.jpg

cause d'awww.

wOaH I missed a lot. I really appreciate everyone calming down a bit on their own, though. Thanks @AlwaysYours went about his concerns the wrong way, though I see where he's coming from after putting so much thought and effort into the well-being of this story.

Three a week should work for me. I'm actually taking a college course within my high school that only meets on Tuesday and Thursday, so I'll have time to check out a chromebook from our library and do some writing on days when I'm not doing coursework. I really am genuinely excited about this, and I hope that I'm not too much of a problem haha. This whole rp kinda reminds me of The Clique series, which I was shamelessly obsessed with in middle school. Don't judge hahaha

Adding roles is definitely possible among request and proof of dedication, though at this point it would have to be a male role, and it's the last one I would accept. I despise crowded roleplays and this one already has at least eleven.

@Miss Alice unfortunately I'm not taking reservations, acceptance is based on character sheet quality, but you're free to fill one out, doll <3

I know! When I read the overview I stopped mid-sentence & got the link to that song. xD Lana Del Rey is just my hero. (<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back