• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Quick question...are you any more likely to accept based on nice bbcoding? Because tbh I am horrible at making my cs look pretty.

Also, I will fight you @Miss Alice ...jk lol. I won't fight you for the position if you want it, seeing as a couple people here seem not like me.

If there aren't any reservations, then how come it seems to be just the Artist and Outcast roles that you are specifically looking for? o:

@Ktulu Not specifically looking for those, darling. All positions are available for more character sheets.

@QuixoticKitten lol bbcode seriously stresses me out so bad. I'm complete shit at it to be honest so it would be hypocritical to choose based on how pretty everyone's character sheets are. It's all about character quality, not coding skills.

QuixoticKitten said:
Quick question...are you any more likely to accept based on nice bbcoding? Because tbh I am horrible at making my cs look pretty.
Also, I will fight you @Miss Alice ...jk lol. I won't fight you for the position if you want it, seeing as a couple people here seem not like me.
It's war, girl. xD Kidding of course. ( ;) )

Ah, alright. I've just been picking that impression up from @AlwaysYours' responses to queries about whether the roleplay is still open for application. : p

@Ktulu yeah I see how you could have gotten that impression. I think that's just because the other roles were applied for so quickly after the thread went up and it took us days to find anyone interested in the artist or outcast

I didn't know I was answering as vaguely as I was. I apologize. Shutting my mouth now:/

(totally not peeved. I just come off rather blunt and aggressive. In truth, I'm totally not.)

Okay, so basically every role is chosen based on character quality or am I mistaken? :/

@IITheTypistII that's pretty much accurate! :) there's been a few I've turned down just based on history with the roleplayer and already being familiar with their style/not finding it suitable for a detailed roleplay, but I'm mostly familiar that everyone posting so far is a decent, consistent writer so right now yes, it's solely based on character quality and writing ability

Okay. I am going after The Artist role then unless there is other role you prefer I go after. By Artist, musical is acceptable within that role, as well.

But I'll be happy to go after whichever role needs some attention. :)

Does anyone here know how to put an image into a post without having it listed at the bottom as an attached file? I managed to do it somehow before, but I had to completely re-code my CS after I tried to make the fonts all fancy and nice and pretty and ended up screwing up the tabs, and now I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.

Ktulu said:
Nawh, don't take it to heart. It was just a simple misunderstanding. xD
The only thing I'm taking to heart right now is the fact that my bath water is hotter than Mordor.

@IITheTypistII I want everyone to enjoy the role they end up with. All of the female's are still open, so go ahead and apply for whoever you think you could get the most passionate about. Music is acceptable, yes.

@sgbd If you're getting the picture off of the internet, simply copying it and pasting it into the text box usually works for me. All that inserting URL junk is beyond my abilities haha

Does anyone know how to get special fonts through coding? I've saw other CSs with pretty fonts but have no idea how to do it.

@Miss Alice - If you pick a Google Font (it has to be a Google font), you then use this format:

the text that you want to be in that font[*/FONT]

But without the asterisks.

So, an example:

Example![*/FONT]

becomes

Example!

Okay thanks haha. I'm honestly just a little bit stressed that I won't get this because I have done roleplays with @IITheTypistII before and she's reallyyy talented. Plus, I have anxiety so it's hard for me to just let things go and relax.

honestly I'm sure you both are very talented writers and I'm excited to RP with everyone here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back