• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

QuixoticKitten said:
No problem hon. And you are too that talented. I always wished our Greek life rp got off it's feet, because I honestly loved that idea.
Greek life as in soroities and fraternities or like Ancient Greek mythology?

haha @Kasper that's Greek life as in fraternities and sororities, not actually ancient Greece. But on a totally unrelated note, amo Latinam ❤

Also, for those applying for the outcast, I made some changes to my cs to make the relationship between the two more of a close friendship than relationship, for the sake of the rp

I won't officially be going through and looking at/deciding on characters until Friday Night at the earliest so there's still plenty of time to go crazy with revisions <3

I think I'll make some slight changes tomorrow cause I'm heading to sleep right now. I just want my CS to be as best as I can present it.

@Amora Aurora

Question: Can we write character sheets for both a female role and a male role? Or do you just prefer we write just for one specific gender first?

@IITheTypistII with the roleplays extremely high success so far, I'd probably only allow one character per player at this point(With the slight exception of Always, maybe, because he seems to have the professor character to a tee) but making a sheet for both genders would give a better chance of getting a spot I guess, so the decision is ultimately yours, doll

sgbd said:
@Miss Alice - If you pick a Google Font (it has to be a Google font), you then use this format:
the text that you want to be in that font[*/FONT]

But without the asterisks.

So, an example:

Example![*/FONT]

becomes

Example!
Thanks so much, sgbd!

IITheTypistII said:
@Miss Alice
Remember though that character sheets are judged and accepted based on quality and not coding. :)
I know. :) I just like making fancy CSs. xD

@Intoxicated Lover oh man.. reading your character's history makes me want to just hug her and tell her that everything is going to be okay :(

and it doesn't help that i'm playing ed sheeran's sad emotional music right now

I just gave my CS a fabulous makeover and changed a bunch of stuff. Especially the summer vacation sample, hehe.

also, "more than one picture is accepted and encouraged"
I THINK I FLEW OFF THE HANDLE WITH THAT RULE AHA

Also, a question, are the fab five cheerleaders? Just asking, bc I found this hella rad gif of Lily Collins as one and I wanted to put it on my CS. lolol @Amora Aurora

EDIT: Nvm, I scanned Heidi's CS and I found out that they are, yay. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys...i'm having coffee and netflix. Hey, if you want an honest opinion about anything--your c/s, fc, lmnop--, just ask. i'll be truthful, not spiteful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back