• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

AlwaysYours said:
hi guys...i'm having coffee and netflix. Hey, if you want an honest opinion about anything--your c/s, fc, lmnop--, just ask. i'll be truthful, not spiteful.
I would like an honest opinion as well please :)

I will also probably go through the submitted Character Sheets so far and give some advise or praise or whatever's needed. I'll start accepting tomorrow, most likely late evening or early night because I'm adopting some kitties tomorrow and I'll most likely spend the whole day cuddling my new furbabies <3

On another note, everyone who has applied is literally so wonderful. I've been a GM too many times to count but this is definitely going to be the most difficult it's ever been to assign roles. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got another roleplay in the process of being made, based on life in the modeling business to sum it up, and if anyone who has submitted a character sheet would like a spot in it, I'd be happy to reserve you one! I haven't ironed out all the kinks yet and I'm working with a bit of bbcode on that one, so it won't be up for a few days, but feel free to let me know if you're interested. No hard feelings, no matter who ends up with a role in this, I thoroughly respect everyone's talent here.

(Also, if anyone would like to co-GM/throw some ideas around and help with coding on my other roleplay, I'll give you unconditional fangirling forever)

Damn @AlwaysYours beat be to what I was about to say haha. I would be honored to GM for you c:

Oh and good luck with the kitties! You should post pictures (basically the equivalent of sending me nudes haha). God I love cats >.<

@AlwaysYours YAS let's do this!

@QuixoticKitten They're so cute, I'm so excited, I'll post pictures soon! I'd be happy with more help! I've only got a very vague idea of what I'm doing with it, and need to build on a plot. (Roleplays are always better destined for success if they have an actual plot, in my opinion) and the set up is driving me insane.

@DuskerTem I gotcha! We'll let ya know when it's up!

I'm not a very GM sort of person but I'm ecstatic that you have a new RP and I will happily participate in it. I did a modelling RP once and it died out but until then it was really fun

I would absolutely love some constructive criticism on my CS @AlwaysYours and @Amora Aurora!

And please post some pictures of the cats! I love cats so much. My cat hates me, though.

dude I'm totally a dog person too, but i gotta say cats are the second love of my life if dogs are the first

@Semblance I'm probably a dog person, but I've never actually had a dog (my family is too busy to be able to walk one). However, I do get super excited whenever I see a random dog on the street and will run over and pet it if at all possible. I would love to have a pet that actually wants to hang out with me.

@Kasper ahaha I love cats too but I don't know if it's enough for them to be second- my friend has the most adorable pair of kittens tho (<3.<3)

@sgbd omg I used to be like that too before I got a dog myself- I used to know the names of all the dogs in my neighborhood b/c I would pet them so much :) ahaha you should ask your parents for a cat then, bc they would probs be 2nd to dogs

sgbd said:
@Semblance We already have a cat, but she hates me and scratches and my parents refuse to get another cat.
oh yea my friend's old cat was like that but then it ran away

on another note, I've finally finished the relationships for Aiden (quarterback) if you guys wanna check that out :) lmk if you want me to change anything

Kasper said:
Just a vibe...I mean, reread Alex. You made her incredibly talented in a totally off-put way. And she sounds more like she's above Heidi's shit than willing to be a zombie slave. It's not a diss or a put down. And your free to tell me I'm wrong. But your character would completely slay this roleplay as the Artist in, my opinion.

01212_a2vsBHsqUFM_600x450_zpswo0jlsif.jpg
00F0F_dhBzdsmMMDm_600x450_zpsbdjtqjlw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back