• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
StoneWolf18 said:
Would give her a confused look "What? You wana help me rearrange my cell? Eh Penance is just fine with that. Thanks though" she would say smoothly, not showing even a hit of what they were actually talking about
"Wait...whats that supposed to mean??"

"You didn't hear a damn thing!" Max shouted at Penace. "Lets go plot in my room. I can even show you my other plans." He said with a smirk as he exited the cafeteria.

Penance said:
"Wait...whats that supposed to mean??"
As soon as max and Ryan were would of earshot she would have a pissed look plastered onto her face. Turning to Mik she would say "why would you just shout that out?!" A slight growl creeping into her voice

StoneWolf18 said:
As soon as max and Ryan were would of earshot she would have a pissed look plastered onto her face. Turning to Mik she would say "why would you just shout that out?!" A slight growl creeping into her voice
Rolls eyes. " Do you think they'd actually believe me? Max thinks I'm a schizophrenic freak, I could say I slaughtered all guards and he'd just laugh"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rolls eyes. " Do you think they'd actually believe me? Max thinks I'm a schizophrenic freak, I could say I slaughtered all guards and he'd just laugh"

[/QUOTE]
Sighs and nods "i guess..anyway. Let's start brainstorming"

((Max would laugh even if you actually slaughtered all the guards))

"Hold on Ryan I need to...um use the bathroom". He said before jumping into a nearby light.

"Cool anyone got any ideas? Im not good at pranking and yes no skin flailing mik" penance said looking at mik "as much fun as that would be, no."

"Ok" Ryan said leaning against a nearby wall as he disappeared into the light, as he waited his form then randomly went into flames him being covered in them he jumped off the wall to prevent a fire.

Federoff said:
( @RoyalPhoenix32 )
Tats thought about the idea and the dangers that came with it, if they got caught they would just re-crush the girls wings. "I think we should stay inside, the lab near our room is very large and should suffice for a practice flying space. If they caught you flying they would just re-crush your wings, and I don't want that to happen" replied Tats, hoping his explanation for his idea would make sense to the girl.
"Oh that's right. They would. I agree on that idea Tats."

Sothena said with smile.

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Would about about to start speaking when she stops. "Wait" glancing at the camera she would walk over to the store room. Looking around she would find a few sheets of paper and a somewhat descent pen. Walking back over she would being to write the plan out for the two to see.

After writing everything down she would lay the sheet of paper in front of them, careful to keep it out of the camera's FoV (Field of View) "But the problem is we need one more person" She would whisper in a voice low enough for them to hear but the camera's mic not able to pick up.

StoneWolf18 said:
Would about about to start speaking when she stops. "Wait" glancing at the camera she would walk over to the store room. Looking around she would find a few sheets of paper and a somewhat descent pen. Walking back over she would being to write the plan out for the two to see.

After writing everything down she would lay the sheet of paper in front of them, careful to keep it out of the camera's FoV (Field of View) "But the problem is we need one more person" She would whisper in a voice low enough for them to hear but the camera's mic not able to pick up.
Mik slowly raises her hand and whispers "I think I know someone who could help..."

((I'm finally able to post!))

Damion smiled and said,"Well you're the one stuttering." He smiled and looked at looked at the girl's cat. He then asked,"Oh, can I pet her?"

James sat in his room, door unlocked like always. He sat in the pile of hay and read one of his books. He looked around his roomed and sighed, there really wasn't much happening at the moment.

Digit sat in his room, typing away at the computer and watching television. He happily ticked away at his computer while listening to the commercials playing on the television.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik slowly raises her hand and whispers "I think I know someone who could help..."

[/QUOTE]
Nods "Go but don't make it obvious." she would whisper to her handing her the paper now folded "Keep it out of the camera's view and don't read it out loud"

StoneWolf18 said:
Nods "Go be don't make it obvious." she would whisper to her handing her the paper now folded "Keep it out of the camra's view and dont read it out loud"
Nods solemnly " Wait! umm Arya, do I look okay right now ?"

Abagofchips said:
There he sees two strange men with tAils.
((Hey, you can't just jump in. You need to create a character in the character signup area. After that, I have to accept it before you can Rp. @Abagofchips ))

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Nods solemnly " Wait! umm Arya, do I look okay right now ?"

[/QUOTE]
Groans and pushes her to the door "Now go, your fine." Turning back to Penance she give him a hopeful look.

Penance said:
Penance cocked an eyebrow "what was that all about? When did she care if she looked good."
"Oh nothing..." Arya would answer, a smirk touching her lips "But i think someone has a crush."

Darius looks up. "Oh hey." He waved. "Sure what do you need?" He asked her innocently. He took in her appearance but didn't know what it meant because it has never been used on him before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back