• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Max looked over at Ryan and smiled. "I like you, no one hear has a good sense of humor. Do you want to help me pull some pranks?" He asked as he laid his head on the table.

Penance said:
Penance saw the whole scene before him and just kept on walking with arya "i dont even want to know" he said shaking his head.
Would appear to be looking for food, which she was but Arya kept one ear swiveled towards Max and Ryan. 'Pranks eh?' She thought.

Penance heard them say pranks "oh, boy" he said "whatever you do arya, dont eat oreos" he then started digging through the cafeteria's to find something to eat

Penance said:
Penance heard them say pranks "oh, boy" he said "whatever you do arya, dont eat oreos" he then started digging through the cafeteria's to find something to eat
"Ah yes, almost forget" Avoiding the Oreos she would turn and walk over to the industrial sized fridge. Opening the stainless steal doors she would glance around, finding a package of lunch meat, mayo, provolone cheese, pickles and strips of left over bacon. Taking all those things out, setting on a counter she would ask Penance "there any bread? I'm making a sandwich"

Max suddenly appeared from the microwave and handed Arya some bread and three Oreos. "Here you go." He said before going back over to Ryan. "So do you want to help me?"

StoneWolf18 said:
"Ah yes, almost forget" Avoiding the Oreos she would turn and walk over to the industrial sized fridge. Opening the stainless steal doors she would glance around, finding a package of lunch meat, mayo, provolone cheese, pickles and strips of left over bacon. Taking all those things out, setting on a counter she would ask Penance "there any bread? I'm making a sandwich"
Penance opened a few cabinets "uh yeah here's some. Catch" he said as he tossed it to her. He started looking the freezer in the back of the kitchen "is there any steak or something?"

Mik yawned as she woke up. She spent the first couple minutes of her dream hanging out with Darius and the rest of the time was just her sitting. Walking up to the pile of clothes in the corner of her cell, Mik picks up her favorite oversized blue hoodie. Slipping out of her cell, she walks into the kitchen. Arya, Max and Penance were there,"Whats up?.... do we have any beef, I'm craving red meat"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik yawned as she woke up. She spent the first couple minutes of her dream hanging out with Darius and the rest of the time was just her sitting. Walking up to the pile of clothes in the corner of her cell, Mik picks up her favorite oversized blue hoodie. Slipping out of her cell, she walks into the kitchen. Arya, Max and Penance were there,"Whats up?.... do we have any beef, I'm craving red meat"

[/QUOTE]
He looked over to her "hey mik and i dont know i cant find the meat anyway. That beast #10 is probably hogging it all" he said frustrated and slammed the freezer door

"Nah...here." Max jumped into the fridge and after a moment the freezer opend up and frozen meat shot out. "Haha I hide a lot of meat in the back since most people don't look in the back." He said victoriously as he placed the meat on the counter.

Peaceswore said:
"Nah...here." Max jumped into the fridge and after a moment the freezer opend up and frozen meat shot out. "Haha I hide a lot of meat in the back since most people don't look in the back." He said victoriously as he placed the meat on the counter.
Throws hands in the air "Yay,meat!!!" Looks at Max and raises eyebrow " You didn't do anything to this right"

Max ignored Mik as he went across the room to Ryan. "I have so many ideas!" He said happily before swinging his arm over Ryans shoulder pulling him closer. Max glanced over his shoulder and then spoke in a hushed whisper. "If I can find out when Penance takes a shower I was going to give him pink hair dye." He said as he held back a chuckle.

Penance said:
Penance opened a few cabinets "uh yeah here's some. Catch" he said as he tossed it to her. He started looking the freezer in the back of the kitchen "is there any steak or something?"
"Thanks" she replies catching the loaf of bread. Taking out 2 slices she would start to lather them with mayo. Once she was satisfied, 2 pieces of turkey on each, followed by 2 piece of provolone one each, lather on more mayo, then the pickles that have been chopped. Spread equally on each, and finally apply the bacon to each. (Can substitute slices for bacon bits, that's what I usually do. Oh and this is my favorite sandwich)

Sighs, she was a prime target for pranks now that she has a fake leg. Carefully placing one piece of bread on top of another she would take a bite, chewing thoughtfully she would swallow, leaning toward Penance she would whisper "hehehe what if we prank them?" She would ask, grinning slightly she would take another bite of her sandwich.

StoneWolf18 said:
Sighs, she was a prime target for pranks now that she has a fake leg. Carefully placing one piece of bread on top of another she would take a bite, chewing thoughtfully she would swallow, leaning toward Penance she would whisper "hehehe what if we prank them?" She would ask, grinning slightly she would take another bite of her sandwich.
Penance chuckled "yeah give em a taste if their own medicine" he whispered "i like it. Got anything in mind?"

StoneWolf18 said:
Sidles up to Arya "I wanna help, WE SHALL FLAY THE SKIN FROM THEIR BONES!"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Sidles up to Arya "I wanna help, WE SHALL FLAY THE SKIN FROM THEIR BONES!"

[/QUOTE]
Would give her a confused look "What? You wana help me rearrange my cell? Eh Penance is just fine with that. Thanks though" she would say smoothly, not showing even a hit of what they were actually talking about

StoneWolf18 said:
Would give her a confused look "What? You wana help me rearrange my cell? Eh Penance is just fine with that. Thanks though" she would say smoothly, not showing even a hit of what they were actually talking about
(( sorry)) " Sure! I love cleaning, once I asked a guard for bleach but I spilled it on him...oops"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back