• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik noticed how tense he was. She didn't want to make him upset. " We could always go hang out in my cell ?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, if you really want me to meet the new guy, then sure. It's really up to you."

"Cool? No it's completely badass." Max said with a smirk. "And anther fire experiment, intresting, don't tell me you are also crazy?" He asked as he placed his hands on the back of his neck. ((Fyi the entire lab is temporary in a blackout))

Wings said:
"Well, if you really want me to meet the new guy, then sure. It's really up to you."
She wanted to protest but was cut off by a huge yawn. " You can meet him tomorrow, I'm getting tired" Getting on her toes, Mik slowly kissed Darius. " I'll see you soon Dream boy..... don't talk to any other girl while I'm gone". Igniting her finger, she gave him a small star shaped burn on his cheek.

Ryan turned his entire form into fire so he could see "so I see that you drained the labs entire energy" he said impressed "and no I'm not crazy I'm perfectly normal, well except for the fire but y'know" he said, the only thing that didn't turn into fire was his blue eyes, which would probably be strange but who cares.

Penance heard the whole blackout 'max' he thought he started walking around to look for them max must be in his cell. He walked to where his cell is and saw him talking to someone penance has never seen "hey max who's your buddy?"

"You do that to? Sometimes my body suddenly burst into electricity though usually it's just a limb." He said with a grin. "Oh Penance. Ryan. Ryan Penance." Max said in a surprisingly happy tone.

Ryan turn torwards penance "oh hello" he said waving,as he did a faint trail of fire followed his hand "and yeah it happens either uncontrollably or when its dark" he answered to max.

Peaceswore said:
"Cool? No it's completely badass." Max said with a smirk. "And anther fire experiment, intresting, don't tell me you are also crazy?" He asked as he placed his hands on the back of his neck. ((Fyi the entire lab is temporary in a blackout))
(( im quite offended))

"Haha Sorry about that, but I should warn you as soon as the power comes back on it's going to go off again." He warned as his leg suddenly burst into electricity.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]She wanted to protest but was cut off by a huge yawn. " You can meet him tomorrow, I'm getting tired" Getting on her toes, Mik slowly kissed Darius. " I'll see you soon Dream boy..... don't talk to any other girl while I'm gone". Igniting her finger, she gave him a small star shaped burn on his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Darius bent a little to kiss Mik back. "Alright, I'll meet him tomorrow. I wont, I promise." He smiled.

Hearing footsteps heading toward her cell she would groan 'what now?' Arya thought. But she was surprised to see that after the guards grabbed her she as headed towards the infirmary. "Finally" she would mutter as they set her in a room. A few minutes later she would be let out with a prosthetic leg. Arya, taking a few steps would sigh when a slight pain would shoot up the remainder of real flesh. "Better than nothing" she would mutter, heading down the hall. Rounding the corner she would spot Penance, Max and someone new. "Hey guys" She would say as she approached.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hearing footsteps heading toward her cell she would groan 'what now?' Arya thought. But she was surprised to see that after the guards grabbed her she as headed towards the infirmary. "Finally" she would mutter as they set her in a room. A few minutes later she would be let out with a prosthetic leg. Arya, taking a few steps would sigh when a slight pain would shoot up the remainder of real flesh. "Better than nothing" she would mutter, heading down the hall. Rounding the corner she would spot Penance, Max and someone new. "Hey guys" She would say as she approached.
((.the Arnace feels are attacking me right now))

Ryan laughed "you need the electricity that bad?" He asked him, "at least I cab shed if some light" he said turning towards arya "hello" he said also.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan laughed "you need the electricity that bad?" He asked him, "at least I cab shed if some light" he said turning towards arya "hello" he said also.
"Er, hello" Arya would reply. The sent of smoke slightly in the air she would ask "Fire elemental? Uh, I'm surprised Mik isn't all over you right about now." Turning to Penance she would ask "Notice anything different?"

Penance turned around to see her..with a new leg? "Hey arya, where'd you get the leg?" He asked curiously

"I could die if I don't get enough. I can absorb electric particles from the air, but it doesn't help much. Anyway let's give these two some space. Can you eat normal food?" He asked as he lead Ryan to the cafeteria. (her new leg is just like Max's new eye. It takes a bit before it works right, and it looks good as new.)

(Its a prosthetic)

Sighs, "Yeah, still hurts a bit to walk but at least I can." She would say while shifting her weight from one foot to the other, it seaming slightly painful.

"I've already met her and she seems interesting" Ryan said before turning back to max "well yeah I'm still human" he joked following after him, a small trail of fire following after him.

"Well at least you can walk now. So thats pretty cool. So i heard there's been a few new people since i was uh busy." He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back