• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
(Thank you!)

Sothena clapped her hands together.

"How about a small trial to see if my wings work? Outside would work perfectly but we have to be careful so none of the scientists know I'm able to fly. We start off small before getting bigger. How does that sound?"

She said while her wings ruffled at the thought of flight

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well he was going to chop me up and put other people's pices inside me, but after an RPer anarchy he said that he'd repost it today...so i dont really know whats happening at this point.)

Digit walked outside with his computer in hand, typing away. He sat down at his usual table and began to type away; editing code as he continued typing. He looked up and saw that he was in the cafeteria, but looked back down and continued working.

Penance said:
(Well he was going to chop me up and put other people's pices inside me, but after an RPer anarchy he said that he'd repost it today...so i dont really know whats happening at this point.)
(( Ah,okay. Hope you wont be mangled for life))

Max jolted awake again and looked around. 'This is really uncomfortable, but my bed is so far.' He thought and inwardly groaned. 'So I can absorb the electric particles in the air, but they don't do much. I guess it's better than nothing, though I wish I had some batteries or something.' With a sigh as he shakily stood up. He ignored his stomach and his entire body pain as he walked to his bed. 'I'm fine, it doesn't hurt.'

Arya would be bored as hell, scratching marks into the metal bed frame. After a while, as she is emptying her claws of metal shaving, she noticed something under the bed. Frowning she would shift onto her stomach and reaches trying to grasp onto the objet all while trying to keep the remains of her right leg from touching the ground. This proving difficult yet Arya get the object, pulling it out she would struggle into a sitting position. Looked at what she has grabbed she was surprised. Reading then label she would think 'pain killers?' Opening the bottle she would notice only 3 medium sized white pills. Frowning once more, Arya would try and remember what he had said about them. 'One 6 hours from then, one in another 6 hours the. One with lunch...?' She thought to herself. Sighing she would swallow one of the pills, then close the bottle. Setting it on the floor, Arya would climb into the bed. Staring at the ceiling she would once more drift of into sleep.

Ryan looked at the metal bars that kept him from escaping his cell, or were supposed to 'didn't put much effort in trying to keep me in did they' he thought before shooting a laser of fire into the bars, melting the metal and ducking down leaving through the hole, he smile at his acomplishment and walked to the cafeteria.

((Another breakout? considering we have new information(Guards and there boats.) or just be creative there's plenty of things you can think up.))

Jarnes sat in the surveillance room now looking at all the experiments interact. He picked up his radio "Doctor, when your finally finished with Penance we wont be needing you for a while." changing the station "And Alexa i think the experiments need some time without our interactions with them lets see how they act now."

As the boy called upon a girl Arnold turned his head to face her. Looking at the girl up and down not saying a word Arnold daze a little remembering a girl ,looking almost like the girl walking up to him, grabbing him arm dragging him around his old facility exploring and playing with him. He snapped back to reality "Hi im Arnold." lifting his arm to shake hers.

Dympna let out a soft whoosh of air. This experiment, named Arnold, didnt give off any negative vibes so they would probably get along well. "Hello, I'm Dympna." She said softly taking his hand in hers.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Strolling into the cafeteria, Mik saw a new kid. Jogging up to him she sticks out her hand "Hey who are you ?"

[/QUOTE]
(Isnt your character passed out? Because I was just about to have Darius come looking for her.)

Wings said:
Dympna let out a soft whoosh of air. This experiment, named Arnold, didnt give off any negative vibes so they would probably get along well. "Hello, I'm Dympna." She said softly taking his hand in hers.
(Isnt your character passed out? Because I was just about to have Darius come looking for her.)
((oh yeah..I just got super bored, avoid that))

Ryan shook her hand, it probably being warmer than usual "I'm Ryan" he said before continuing "sorry if my hand was too warm" he said with a slight smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan shook her hand, it probably being warmer than usual "I'm Ryan" he said before continuing "sorry if my hand was too warm" he said with a slight smile.
She looked at him devishly " Me too" then she ignited, flames swirling around her.

Ryan turned his full form into fire, but on purpose this time "looks like they performed the same experiment" he said trying not to touch anything before turning himself back to normal

LunaCrosby said:
Ryan turned his full form into fire, but on purpose this time "looks like they performed the same experiment" he said trying not to touch anything before turning himself back to normal
She doused herself and looked at Ryan appreciatively "I'm Mik,you wanna hang ?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure sounds like fun" he said as he ran his hands through his white hair.
"So how old are you ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]"So how old are you ?"

[/QUOTE]
" When were you made ? or are you a transfer?"

( @RoyalPhoenix32 )

Tats thought about the idea and the dangers that came with it, if they got caught they would just re-crush the girls wings. "I think we should stay inside, the lab near our room is very large and should suffice for a practice flying space. If they caught you flying they would just re-crush your wings, and I don't want that to happen" replied Tats, hoping his explanation for his idea would make sense to the girl.

(
@Isune : Poke, still waiting on the Damion response)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back