• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Plague Doctor waited a second after the smoke from the trunk cleared. Then, upon seeing the subject downed, he immediately pointed the laser pointer pen at him. As the net of electricity descended once more, Plague Doctor took a steady approach.

"You remember Humpty Dumpty?" Plague Doctor asked "Not the rhyme, the subject. Well, he was recently released from our generous institution. Pity subjects like you can't see the benefits that subjects like him offer."

As he said that, he pulled out a head brace and sat down beside him. "Don't worry, I don't plan on muzzling you Subject-641592."

He then reached into his coat pocket and retrieved a scalpel the size of a carving knife.

"Now then," He stated as he crouched for a second "let's take care of those joints, shall we?"

Alexa got off the wall and placed a hand on Max cell, wanting to see if he was still alive. She let out a sigh and walked back to the surveillance room. 'Maybe I should stop the doctor before he returns to Max.' She wondered as she sat down and watched what was going on in Penance cell. 'No...it is likely too late for that.'

Last edited by a moderator:
(Like even though my characters not really doing anything besides sitting in her cell, I've been reading what the Doctors been doing and I'm honestly terrified of him cx )

Penance was in pain. The doc was slowly approaching him. He was tired. Time for a last resort. Penance lunged and started biting his leg. Gritting his teeth and gnawing on the leg. 'Die motherfucker die!!' He started pulling on the leg with a powerful force. 'See how you like it!!' He thought shaking his head tearing flesh and refusing to let go.

( God rp:

God Roleplay, GodRP, or Godmoding are summarized terms for a character being overpowered, invincible, unrealistically fearless, or godly. These characters have very few flaws and are undefeatable. God roleplay severely inhibits character development on the part of one’s own character, and those around them. Roleplaying is a cooperative experience. You cannot always win and you must be willing to give as much balance as you take. A well balanced character can mean more development, more entertaining roleplay with others, and more credibility as a roleplayer. Character development can be your best friend, so make sure you’re taking your character’s weaknesses and flaws into account))

((The scientist have to be a bit on the OP side since they are over seeing a facility of a bunch of experiments that are capable of killing them on a normal basis))

Peaceswore said:
((The scientist have to be a bit on the OP side since they are over seeing a facility of a bunch of experiments that are capable of killing them on a normal basis))
(But that doesn't mean that we don't have a chance...)

Peaceswore said:
(Ok i can live with that but ya'll got a solution to help you win every single time and make the rp go the way you want it)

((You do have a chance my scientist OC isn't god, she just can fight and knows a lot about elements. If a bunch of experiments (more than two) attack her then she won't win.))

Peaceswore said:
((You do have a chance my scientist OC isn't god, she just can fight and knows a lot about elements. If a bunch of experiments (more than two) attack her then she won't win.))
(Ah but off corse you wouldn't forget your pet guards now would you?)

((Nope :P Though she isn't with them 24/7. I wouldn't do something ridiculous ie she's sleeping in her room and gets attacked, even though no one made a sound guards swarm them. I like to keep it semi realistic (though we are rping) and yeah...))

@Ninja God

Dympna was walking looking for the new transfer. I wonder where he's gone off too. She wondered while looking at the place he'd been a little while ago.

Darius walked with Arnold looking for Dympna. "Dympna were are you?" He called out for her.

Dympna heard her name and turned around. "Yes? Oh hi Darius."

Peaceswore said:
((Nope :P Though she isn't with them 24/7. I wouldn't do something ridiculous ie she's sleeping in her room and gets attacked, even though no one made a sound guards swarm them. I like to keep it semi realistic (though we are rping) and yeah...))
(All I request is once, just ONCE at least just come in and interact with one of the experiments (Arya, penance, Mik etc) with out guards knowing...please that just all i ask)

(Ok but what about the doc chopping

people up and putting them together like a big messed up jigsaw puzzle?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back