• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]
Hearing the sound of her cell opening, Mik knew she'd have to go soon. Walking stiffly towards Darius , she grabbed his face and kissed him awkwardly. " You better come back tomorrow Dream Boy" she waggled her fingers mockingly. Mik yawned as she woke up and rubbed her eyes with sleep. Recalling the events of her dream she sighed... and then burst into a inferno. Plodding out of her cell what wondered what the scientist needed.

[/QUOTE]
Darius's eyes became wide in surprise when Mik kissed him. His cheeks burned bright red. "Yeah." He said kind of in a daze. Darius then smiled shyly. He heard his cell door open and new he had to wake up in a few moments. "Well see ya." He said. "Whoa. What a dream." He whispered when he woke up. His cell was open and walked to the cafe to meet the new person.

GrieveWriter said:
"Of course you do." Plague Doctor continued as he began writing hastily on his paper "Have you been experiencing any restlessness, dizziness, or soar throat in the past hour or so, Subject-641592?"
As he wrote he nonchalantly leaned against his trunk, as if he had all the time in the world to get this done.
Penance squinted at him trying to find the angle. "No...not lately..." 'What is he writing?' Penance thought confused by this whole situation

Arnold sat in a chair sitting in a room that seem to be the cafeteria. His arms were sagging to the ground and legs extend across the ground and head titled down leaning to the side a bit.

"Well this must be my new house." He said with dry humor.

Plague Doctor nodded in response a few times before he began paing back and forth, the speed of his writing increasing with each step "Have you been expriencing mild hallucination, sudden bouts of euphoria, or a sudden vioent rash?"

As he continued his writing, the dice began shifting along the floor as he stepped over them several times.

Dympna walked out of her cell to the cafe. A lot of other people were already there ready to meet the new person. "Huh. I've never heard of someone being transferred." She said under her breath.

"Nope," Plague Doctor said as he stopped to point his pen at the subject "These pre-existing conditions may interfere with the testing of a new prototype our associates developed."

As he said that and continued writing the dice like objectss began floating off the ground and into the air.

"It took us a while to isolate a way for the prototype to suspend itself, but it turns out that was easy after harvestting skin cells and goltenvuum genes from several other subjects who were renknown for their floating abilities." Plague Doctor stated "And the other aspects were so generously provided by several of your colleagues. Honestly, the amount of data you subjects give us is much too generous, Subject-641592, and I would like to thank you for that."

((I'm guessing no one wants to meet the new guy.))

Arnold slowly moved his head up with it still leaning to the side. He scanned the room staring at the people surrounding him, they all seem to be oblivious of his existence. "New home." He said in a lost boy sort of ton.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]((I'm guessing no one wants to meet the new guy.))
Arnold slowly moved his head up with it still leaning to the side. He scanned the room staring at the people surrounding him, they all seem to be oblivious of his existence. "New home." He said in a lost boy sort of ton.

[/QUOTE]
((Whattt?? I've got Darius wanting to meet him.))

Darius walked up and looked at the boy. He looked bored. "Hey." He waved.

[/QUOTE]
(( I'll try)) Mik walked up to the new boy. " Hey. You're new"

[/QUOTE]
(I would but im busy playing dice with my chiropractor)

Returning from his daze Arnold stared upwards to the two new people staring down at him. "Hi" he said slowly lifting up his arm. His arm seemed to be carried by string from a puppeteer. "I' m Arnold"

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Returning from his daze Arnold stared upwards to the two new people staring down at him. "Hi" he said slowly lifting up his arm. His arm seemed to be carried by string from a puppeteer. "I' m Arnold"

[/QUOTE]
Shakes his hand firmly " I'm Mik , so has anyone shown you around yet"

Arya would blink her eyes open. The throbbing pain in what remained of her right leg was excruciating. Painfully she would shift herself to sitting on the edge of her bed. She would slowly attempt to stand, using the wall for support. Gritting her teeth, Arya would slide along the wall, being careful not slip. After a few long and pain fulled moment of shuffling and leaning, she would be over near the door. Checking the door she would sigh, locked. Turning around she would almost make it back to the bed when she tripped, falling onto the remainder of her right leg. The pain shooting up the side of her body was indescribable. Cursing she would attempt to get atop the bed, a struggle that ended with her sitting on the floor, leaning on the side of it.

Plague Doctor replied "Restrain" as the dice pieces Suddenly began forming a floating circle as arcs of violent elctricity shot from one piece to the next in a haphazard display of ingenuity "sort of like a net actually, only very.... very painful."

"Now as it is no more than a protoype we haven't perfected the automated search and scure protocol." He stated before raising his pen for emphasis "With this, however..."

He pointed the end of the pen at Subject-641592, and it functioned similarly to a laser pointer. Once the red dot appeared on the subject, the floating circle of electricity responded immediately. It vibrated with an influx of electricity before lunging at him with the verocity of a starving orphan lunging at an unmanned fruit stall.

Darius smiled. "Hey Arnold, Im Darius." He looked over to see Mik and winked from last night. "I see you've met Mik."

Penance screamed from the pain. Electricity shocking him he fell on the floor. "Y-you punk!!" He said voice shaky from pain "too s-scared to fight me w-without your toys?!?"

Wings said:
Darius smiled. "Hey Arnold, Im Darius." He looked over to see Mik and winked from last night. "I see you've met Mik."
Turns pink and scowls at Darius "Not in front of the new guy"

Max jolted awake when he heard Penance scream. 'Damn it, the sound of things I think electricity is involved if only....just damn it.' he thought as he crawled to the wall parallel to the door an leaned against it. 'I'll kill that damn doctor...I will.' He then opened his palms that here relaxed by his side. 'There is always electricity in the air, if only I could absorb it...'

"No." He said staring blankly at Mik. "How are you Darius." Head slowly moving towards the boy, looking like a lonely doll, arms dropping straight back down to the ground.

"New Friends" he said silently but loud enough for them to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back