• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Darius was sitting on his bed. "Man, we're always getting punished." He sighed playing with his tail. I wonder how everyone is doing with that new scientist that is hurting everyone. He thought looking up at his cell.

Dympna wasn't under lock down much like the others but she was scared. Apparently there was a new scientist and she did not want to be noticed. Maybe he'll leave me alone. She hoped.

She bangs repeatedly on the door and swears. Mik finally sinks down to her knees and sobs, red hot tears sliding down her cheeks sizzling when they hit the ground. " What are they doing to him , what will they do to me?" She heard rumors of Arya, well she heard rumors about Arya's leg. Sliding down to the ground, she curled into a ball and shut her eyes. Managing her breathing, Mik managed to get into a deep sleep.

Wings said:
Darius was sitting on his bed. "Man, we're always getting punished." He sighed playing with his tail. I wonder how everyone is doing with that new scientist that is hurting everyone. He thought looking up at his cell.
Dympna wasn't under lock down much like the others but she was scared. Apparently there was a new scientist and she did not want to be noticed. Maybe he'll leave me alone. She hoped.
(( You could do the dream thing, I'm bored))

Darius got tired of playing with his tail. So he poked around looking for someone who was asleep. He found a sleeping mind, a girl named Mik. Hey. He waved in her mind.

Wings said:
Darius got tired of playing with his tail. So he poked around looking for someone who was asleep. He found a sleeping mind, a girl named Mik. Hey. He waved in her mind.
Her body twitched with surprise " The hell? Who is this ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Her body twitched with surprise " The hell? Who is this ?"

[/QUOTE]
Darius twitched with laughter. It's me, Darius. This is one of my abilities. He winked with a smile. He had the mind to call her sweet cheeks but she gave off a certain vibe, so he didn't.

Wings said:
Darius twitched with laughter. It's me, Darius. This is one of my abilities. He winked with a smile. He had the mind to call her sweet cheeks but she gave off a certain vibe, so he didn't.
In her dream she was sitting in a small gray room with a white T-shirt that goes down to her mid thigh She fiddles with the shirt "Well dream boy I'm bored-entertain me"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]In her dream she was sitting in a small gray room with a white T-shirt that goes down to her mid thigh She fiddles with the shirt "Well dream boy I'm bored-entertain me"

[/QUOTE]
Huh. Nice nickname. He absentmindedly thought. Okay um, how about a game? He asked her.

Wings said:
Huh. Nice nickname. He absentmindedly thought. Okay um, how about a game? He asked her.
Claps hands wildly " I love games!" Leans forward towards the boy " What do you want to play?"

Wings said:
Claps hands wildly " I love games!" Leans forward towards the boy " What do you want to play?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]

[/QUOTE]
Darius thinks for a moment. "I would say monopoly, but I cant stay in here for longer than 10 minuets. Plus that game ruins friendships. So how about 20 questions?"

Wings said:
Darius thinks for a moment. "I would say monopoly, but I cant stay in here for longer than 10 minuets. Plus that game ruins friendships. So how about 20 questions?"
" Well my favorite number is 36 but sure, do you wanna start ?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]" Well my favorite number is 36 but sure, do you wanna start ?"

[/QUOTE]
Darius shrugged. "Sure. What's your favorite color?" He sat down crisscross.

Wings said:
Darius shrugged. "Sure. What's your favorite color?" He sat down crisscross.
She wrinkles her forehead as if he had asked her to recite pi " I think purple is pretty. What's your favorite food?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]She wrinkles her forehead as if he had asked her to recite pi " I think purple is pretty. What's your favorite food?"

[/QUOTE]
Darius scrunched up his face. 'Oh that's a hard one." He thought hard for a moment. "Um... I think it would have to be...nachos. What's your favorite thing to do here?"

Would be laying on the bed, what remains of her right leg pulsing with a fierce pain. While attempting to sit up the stump would touch the sheets that remained, leaving a bloody impression. But besides the blood, it would feel as if the wound was being burned with a cattle prod heated by Mik's flames . A brief scream followed by intense whimpering she would lay back down. Curling into a somewhat ball she would begin to do the thing she needed for a while now. Sobbing into the flat pillow that was at the end of her bed, Arya would soon exhaust herself into the depths of sleep.

Wings said:
Darius scrunched up his face. 'Oh that's a hard one." He thought hard for a moment. "Um... I think it would have to be...nachos. What's your favorite thing to do here?"
Smirks ruefully " Easy. Light myself on fire, run around and piss off guards. Do you have any talents.. besides sneaking in dreams of course "

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Smirks ruefully " Easy. Light myself on fire, run around and piss off guards. Do you have any talents.. besides sneaking in dreams of course "

[/QUOTE]
Darius chuckled. "What???? That is like the best part of me." He pretended to be shocked. "I can fly and turn invisible. Comes in handy at times." He shrugged. "What's your favorite food?"

Wings said:
Darius chuckled. "What???? That is like the best part of me." He pretended to be shocked. "I can fly and turn invisible. Comes in handy at times." He shrugged. "What's your favorite food?"
Laughs " I wonder how it does. I really like spaghetti, that stuff makes my day! Are you interested in any particular experiment ?" Runs hand through hair awkwardly .

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]
Laughs " I wonder how it does. I really like spaghetti, that stuff makes my day! Are you interested in any particular experiment ?" Runs hand through hair awkwardly .

[/QUOTE]
Darius grins at her comment. When he hears her question he sort of blushes. "Heh. Well I mean if you're cute..." He trailed off looking away. He kind of liked her. She was nice and cute. He turned back toward her. "So..." He had a hand in his hair looking awkward.

Wings said:
Darius grins at her comment. When he hears her question he sort of blushes. "Heh. Well I mean if you're cute..." He trailed off looking away. He kind of liked her. She was nice and cute. He turned back toward her. "So..." He had a hand in his hair looking awkward.
She bites her lips, looks around nervously. Taking several deep breaths to prevent herself from igniting, she askes "ummm... Hey! can you change the setting of my dream?"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]She bites her lips, looks around nervously. Taking several deep breaths to prevent herself from igniting, she askes "ummm... Hey! can you change the setting of my dream?"

[/QUOTE]
Darius shrugs. "I dont know. I've never tried. Plus I think I would have to have the permission of the person."

Jarnes picked up his radio. "Sir, experiment #67234 has arrived what shall we do with him." A guard had said through the radio. "Place show him his cell and then take him to the cafeteria." He went to the surveillance room and stood for a minute.

The guards did as told showed him his cell and then sat him in the cafeteria.

As the guards place him into the cafeteria Jarnes opened up all the cells except of the Max, Arya and Penance. Speaking into a Mic "Hello. Today we have received a transfer I would like you all except for a few people to greet him in the cafe."

Wings said:
Darius shrugs. "I dont know. I've never tried. Plus I think I would have to have the permission of the person."
Hearing the sound of her cell opening, Mik knew she'd have to go soon. Walking stiffly towards Darius , she grabbed his face and kissed him awkwardly. " You better come back tomorrow Dream Boy" she waggled her fingers mockingly. Mik yawned as she woke up and rubbed her eyes with sleep. Recalling the events of her dream she sighed... and then burst into a inferno. Plodding out of her cell what wondered what the scientist needed.

GrieveWriter said:
Plague Doctor took note of Jarnes orderds, then sighed before sealing the capsule on the still decomposing leg. He had placed it in an isolation cube immediately afteer getting back to his thankfully cleaned Operating Room. Once he had gotten his orders he took his time to make sure that he had all the necessary equipment this time.
Some time later he was wheeling his trunk along the floor to Cell 43, stopping at the entrance to fetch another glove and what appeared to be a set of dice.

The guards waiting for him opened the door.

"Subject-641592," Plague Doctor stated as he entered and passively dropped the dice-like pieces on the floor "How are you doing today?"

He released the handle of his trunk and drew a pen and paper from his coat as if he was actually planning on transcribing something.
'This guy's the one who hurt arya...what does he want with me?' Penance thought "i have a name doc" he said sitting on his bed

"Of course you do." Plague Doctor continued as he began writing hastily on his paper "Have you been experiencing any restlessness, dizziness, or soar throat in the past hour or so, Subject-641592?"

As he wrote he nonchalantly leaned against his trunk, as if he had all the time in the world to get this done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back