• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
(No spine leg if that's what your wondering, we have a bunch of npc subjects we can use that on. No, this won't exactly be the most visual affliction. We won't have to worry about it for a while so just continue with your day.)

(Could someone interact with Arya? I really

Can't have her just wake up with the pain she is in, there has to be a reason)

Penance eventually busted his door down and went to see arya. When he got there he was horrified that she was missing a leg. "Holy crap. Arya! Wake up! What happened??" He said as he kneeled by her trying to see if she was dead or not.

Penance said:
Penance eventually busted his door down and went to see arya. When he got there he was horrified that she was missing a leg. "Holy crap. Arya! Wake up! What happened??" He said as he kneeled by her trying to see if she was dead or not.
Not noticing who is was she would attempt to struggle away from him.

Penance said:
"Hey arya, its ok. its me penance."
Blinking, her vision would slightly clear as she ask "Penance?" Pain still pulsing through her body, clearly present in her voice.

After laying there for a while Max stood up shakily only to collapse again. 'That Relocator...how much of my electricity did it waste? I need something soon...batteries...anything...I just need electricity.' He thought as he crawled over to the wall. He used it for support and tried to make it to the door. When he did he found it locked. "I hate them so god damn much." He muttered before falling to his knees. He moved away from the door and laid on the floor way to weak to even bother to get on the bed.

"Now now stop crying. I put a lot of work into you so don't worry I won't let you die." Alexa said nicely to a women she was currently experimenting on. "Now you already have the ice element let's see what happens when I add another element...hmm why not....air." She muttered. She then went onto her work ignore the experiments cries, or her begging to be killed.

After two hours Alexa left the lab while drying her hands. 'That was intresting, and I had high hopes for her.' She thought with a sigh. "You. Take her corpse and put it with the other failures." She ordered before heading off. She was going to go to the cells but ran into the plague doctor. "Find anything intresting with your experiments?" She asked slight disappoint meant was on her face from her failure.

Plague Doctor stared at Alexa before nodding to the limb he was carrying "Ah, Subject 807763 reacted well to my latest concoction ." He said before gesturing down the hall "I was actually planning on taking time to examine the state of decomposition for a while before beginning Subject-666's testing."

As he spoke he ran a gloved hand along the wrapped limb, careful not to disturb the metal rods. He would need to get it isolated in a bit.

"Damn I feel sort of sorry for the girl, oh well. I don't really care what you do to my brother, he can be an inch from death, but he better be alive when you are done." She said as she ran her hand through her hair. Before she could say anything else a guard came up and whispered something in her ear. "What. Damn mutt. Broke out of his cell just to go comfort the girl. *sigh* I'm not completely heartless go ahead and let him stay." She ordered before facing the doctor. "I haven't gotten a chance to look at the videos from the cameras, so I'll just ask you. Did Max struggle or roll over and take whatever you gave him?." She asked. @GrieveWriter

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
He heard she was still in pain "yeah its me." 'What the hell happened' he thought 'that sick bastard'
She would be somewhat relieved to know that it was him and not someone else to continue the torture. She would attempt to shift into a sitting position, leaning on the wall the pain flared through her leg once more. "Gahh" she would exclaim, the pain making her nauseated and dizzy. Closing her eyes Arya would try to remain as still as possible.

"Here let me help." He gently picked her off the floor and slowly sat her on the bed. "What the hell happened to your leg?"

Penance said:
"Here let me help." He gently picked her off the floor and slowly sat her on the bed. "What the hell happened to your leg?"
"Nothing much" she would hiss through clenched teeth "Just a flesh eating disease then getting it cut off.." She would slowly lay back, her eyes still closed.

Plague Doctor glanced the way he came "Subject-666 struggled, with access to his abilities hampered by the Relocator, he resorted to brute force." Plague Doctor patted the coat pocket which held the nifty device "Although the Relocator was unable to force him into submission, it did make him much more easier to restrain in the end."

Once finished, Plaque Doctor tapped the nose of his mask a few times before looking back at Alexa "Though I'm sure a combination of upgrading the Relocator and the results of the test I started on him will offer a solution to that issue."

StoneWolf18 said:
"Nothing much" she would hiss through clenched teeth "Just a flesh eating disease then getting it cut off.." She would slowly lay back, her eyes still closed.
"What??" Penance was shocked 'what kind of person would even do that?' He thought "when i see that bastard i'll rip his legs off, see how he likes it!"

"Idiotic brat." She muttered under her breath. "That's all I wanted to know. Later." She said before walking off to her room. 'If he is still struggling that can easily mean he hasn't given up on the idea of escaping. Well better hope the plague doctor can fix that.' ((Well I got to go so wait till I get back before you do who know what to Max))

Penance said:
"What??" Penance was shocked 'what kind of person would even do that?' He thought "when i see that bastard i'll rip his legs off, see how he likes it!"
Give a pain filled chuckle "Apparently the same people who perform deadly experiments on children"

Jarnes now calm in the surveillance room watched as the two wolf experiments chatted about her recent torture. Picking up a radio "I need five guards ready with cuffs and a muzzle for the wolf and if he tries anything then place him in the reinforced cell this time please." Changing the channel on the radio "Dr. Plague when you get a chance, I have someone else you may use to 'experiment' he will be in cell #43 when your ready."

Five guards guards quietly approached the cell with specialized animal suppressing darts and the cuffs and muzzle stopping about 2 feet from the door the guards waited for the wolf to exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
"Do you need anything?" He said "if not i got a bone to pick with the good doctor."
would open her mouth to reply when she sighs painfully "Go before you chop your leg off as well" Arya would say in a half joking tone.

Penance heard the guards standing outside arya's cell. "Guess i gotta go." He walked out of the cell and let the guards cuff him and take him to his new cell.

Mik cowered in her cell. She heard that a new scientist was doing things to bad experiments. With her luck the head scientist guy would remember her and make the new guy come after her. Deciding to find Penance, he was good friends (( wink, wink)) with Arya . Has she scampered out the guards already had Penance in chains. She didn't really like the guy but she chased after him yelling at the guards " Is this even legal?!!!"

@Penance[/URL]

Penance heard someone yelling behind him. He turned around to see mik standing there telling off the guards. "Mik? Why are you helping me? Thought we weren't exactly buddies." He asked

Guards looked back at the girl one of thw guards moving towards her. "Let's get back to you cell before you get hurt." He said grabbing her arm and pushing her back to her cell and locking it this time, and returning to the other guards placing Penance in his new cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back