• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
A bunch of guards went nervously into experiments 10 cell and pulled out Penance. They quickly cuffed and muzzled him before taking him to his cell. Without giving him a chance to do a damn thing they tossed Penance in his cell. ((Damn...))

Penance sat in his cell on the way there he saw some guy in arya's room. 'Who the hell was that?' He thought. 'He better not lay a finger on her.'

Plague Doctor stared at the stopwatch for a bit before putting it away and walking back over. He took a knee and stared at Arya's leg for a while, "Now, the unpleasant part."

Taking a single finger he pressed against it, giving little resistance the flesh he touched caved in to reveal a brownish color spreading quickly inside.

Taking a metal rod, he marked the spot by sliding it into the weakened flesh.

(...i hate you all...)

The pain this caused would be reaching extreme limits. Glancing at her leg she would begin to feel sick, closing her eyes. As the metal rod is slid into place she would let out a scream of pure pain, that would lead to pain filled whimpering. Her fists so tight they would begin to draw blood as she clenched them even tighter.

Max jolted awake when he heard Arya scream. "What? Hey! What are you doing to her!" He yelled as he banged on the door that Alexa had sadly locked before going to bed. "I know you can hear me! What's going on!" He shouted though he felt a little lightheaded due to being so famished.

Penance heard the scream too and tried busting his door down but to no avail. "Hey!! Whats going on out there!?" He said screaming

"I told you to bite on that piece of wood I gave you," Plague Doctor stated as he watched the virus ravage the leg down to the feet, marking the traveling position by the occasional metal rod "You know, I'm not often offered a chance to test my concoctions like this on live subjects. I say we savor the moment a-"

Plague Doctor paused as he watched the flesh of her toes deteriorate to next to nothing, the shriveled nubs of toes practically fell off the foot.

"Hm, at this rate it'll get to your more feminine areas once it's done with your leg." Plague Doctor commented in his dull tone before asking "Would you like it if I stopped that from happening, Subject-807763?"

GrieveWriter said:
"I told you to bite on that piece of wood I gave you," Plague Doctor stated as he watched the virus ravage the leg down to the feet, marking the traveling position by the occasional metal rod "You know, I'm not often offered a chance to test my concoctions like this on live subjects. I say we savor the moment a-"
Plague Doctor paused as he watched the flesh of her toes deteriorate to next to nothing, the shriveled nubs of toes practically fell off the foot.

"Hm, at this rate it'll get to your more feminine areas once it's done with your leg." Plague Doctor commented in his dull tone before asking "Would you like it if I stopped that from happening, Subject-807763?"
The pain being too much, beginning to lose feeling in her whole leg she would

Still be whimpering. All she would do was nod. Tears forming in her eyes, Arya would be getting lightheaded from the pain. "Just...m-make...it..stop..." She would make out through clenched teeth.

(I can guarantee that the good doctor's got Ebola stashed away somewhere.))

Plague Doctor watched as the virus creeped steadily towards the threshold strap that he had put on her. Putting a hand to the chin of his mask he contemplated for a moment before retrieving the cleaver from his belt. He placed the edge just above the threshold then, with both hands, cleaved right through the leg.

Not waiting for a reaction he commandeered the sheets of the bed to wrap up the now corpse-like leg.

"We are done for now Subject-807763." Plague Doctor stated as he put the wrapped up leg under his arm and sliding his cleaver back into his coat.

He placed a Small bottle of pills on the ground and made for the door, "their are exactly three pills in that bottle," he stated "Take one in the next six hours, another when you wake up to tomorrow and the last with your lunch."

And with that he left, the guards sealing the door behind him.

He stopped at Max's cell, and laid the leg along the wall next to the door.

"Subject-666, are you ready?" He asked

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ouch...)

The pain coming from her leg was blinding. Just faintly hearing him as she collapses onto the floor, her vision blurring as she watching him carry her leg. Before Arya lost consciousness, her last thought was 'why do I deserve this...'

Max backed away from the door and to the wall before getting into a fighting stance. "Stay away from me." He said as electricity danced around him viciously. "What happened to Arya...what did you do to her?" He asked though he was still on his guard. 'As soon as this bastard moves I'll fry him." He thought as more electricity began to surround his fist.

Penance could smell blood filling the hallway. Arya's blood. 'That bastard! What'd he do to her?' He thought 'did he...kill her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back