• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"You don't like fur? Well I guess I can get the plague doctor to shave this thing. Though...to be honest that's not an image I would want in my head." She muttered. "Jaren?"

Slamming his hand on the desk and standing up. "How dare you show mercy to this insolent piece of meat. What happened to the blood lust that you had in your eye when killing my brothers." Jarnes yelled then picking up the radio with force. "Do what ever you must anger that beast, I dont care if that mangy mutt dies." He threw the radio down and walked out of his office.

(Er, guys? Im not getting impatient or whatever but i was wonder if Arya could be included in this, kinda getting bored.)

(Ah, when does anyone have a plan c?)

"Got it." She then turned off her Radio and began to walk away. "Of course there is always starvation, though it takes awhile it still works. Experiment 10. You can not eat any more fresh meat. Till that mutt in there is within an inch of his life if not dead." With that she left along with the guards. "Anyone even think of feeding him and I will have their head on a spike." She then left the guards and picked up her radio. "Plague doctor. Meet me at the isolation cells. I have something I need you to do." She said before hanging up and heading to her next destination.

"Hmmm," Plague Doctor paused in his stroll as he received an order over the Radio "a change of plans then."

He turned from the path leading to Number 10's cell and made his way to the isolation cells, as long as he had something to do while the operating room was cleaned the it really didn't matter.

'Annoying beast...I hate fur...says a damn thing that doesn't mind to rip off the heads off whoever it kills.' She thought slightly pissed off. After a bit she arrived at Arya cell. Not even bothering to talk to a guard she opened the door. "Great now I have to deal with you. I'm not in the mood so I think I'll let someone else have their fun on you." She said calmly as she waited for the other scientist appear.

Would look at the door, Arya's eyes filled with pure terror as she looked upon her. Despite her mood she knew she was enjoying this.

Humming a bit as he took his time, Plague Doctor made a point to check on nearby cells as he walked. Finally arriving, he took note of the guards flanking the room and let his gaze wander for a second before spotting Alexa.

"Madame," Plague Doctor greeted in his dead tone, as he held his arms behind his back "Pardon my query, but what do you need of my presence?"

Alexa looked over at the doctor and sighed. "Finally. Plague Doctor, Arya, Arya, Plague Doctor. Anyway I'm to exhausted to deal with all of this crap right now. Do you think you are capable of conducting her punishment? You can do whatever, but she still needs to be alive by the end of it." She said as she got of the wall and crossed her arms.

'Well that's somewhat a good sign' she thought to herself as she laid eyes upon him. Even though she would live, Arya was still consumed by fear.

Plague Doctor almost sighed at that, he'd left his bonesaw in the operating room. He stared into the cell and locked eyes with the subject through his mask. He nodded "I am positive Madame," he said with a slight nod "I am good at improvising."

With that he stepped into the cell and leaned toward the subject to get a better view of her.

"Ah, Subject-807763" he stated as he dug into his coat pockets and carefully removed some small metal rods "I see you've been giving our staff a hard time."

Once getting a handful, Plague Doctor tilted his head to the side before stating "Before we begin, may I ask why?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back